Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
I get it's one game and a lot going on right now but still depressing seeing our future coach getting outplayed and outcoached again by a less talented squad

Lol nah bruh I’m saying..KT is a nfl player..Sewell is a NFL player..McKinnlry at Safety is a nfl player..are u just basing it off recruiting?

I’m saying Oregon is not Bama as fans have tried to make them seem. They have some star blue chips & they also have a gang of 3 stars in rotation. Which is y their win over OSU was so impressive. However, w/ that being said, they are still a more talented team, per recruiting rankings, than Utah. Kyle Whittingham is a helluva coach. Always respected him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This Utah team is just dam good. Physical and coached up. If they started this quarterback from game 1 they may have had a playoff shot

I get it's one game and a lot going on right now but still depressing seeing our future coach getting outplayed and outcoached again by a less talented squad

Welcome to Miami football. He'll fit right in with what we've had going on here for a while.

Advertisement
I thought Mario's teams are physical? Gonna get beat worse this time then first game. Hiring Mario is going to be a huge mistake
You mean like the last time a Florida school hired a Oregon coach that "COULD RECRUIT"‽ I also think his record was right around..500 at the time as well. Willie Taggart!? Anybody?

Advertisement
Back