Mario/Rad vs Manny/Blake

Advertisement
I’d argue we are in a worse situation today. The money invested into this **** show makes change that much harder. So, we will be stuck with the disaster that is Mario for much longer. At least with our 20 year coaching carousel we had hope of better each 3-5 years.

Advertisement
what's the point of starting this thread. you asked a multiple choice question and answered in yes/no format

everyone is menstruating because we lost a game, just like every other time it happens

critical to beat BC and win the bowl game finishing at 8 wins then important for a 2-3 win improvement next year

Advertisement
Yesterday he’s screaming at me complaining about the recruiting class, today he’s asking if BetaCuck Blake/Manny is better than our current duo.

Season 3 Episode 13 GIF by Parks and Recreation
Flip Flop Politics GIF by Liberal Party of Australia

But to answer OP’s question truthfully, it’s tough because of the financial investment. Blake was the worst AD we’ve had in a minute, and Manny (despite being a smart guy) became predictable with his blitzes and overall defensive scheme. He also recruited poorly.

Mario recruits well (so far) but makes inexplicable and boneheaded gameday calls, has handicapped the offense for two straight years, and Dan seems to be in the distance focused on fundraising instead of applying pressure. He also f^cked up the baseball hire imo, but that’s too early to judge.

What we’re paying for now does not and should not equate to going 11-12 and 5-10 in conference play.

Advertisement
what's the point of starting this thread. you asked a multiple choice question and answered in yes/no format

everyone is menstruating because we lost a game, just like every other time it happens

critical to beat BC and win the bowl game finishing at 8 wins then important for a 2-3 win improvement next year
I'd bet that none of those things happen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back