Mario on Joe Rose

Advertisement
does not sound too happy to be honest. Especially KO coverage.
56C780E5-DFC5-425E-B391-966BF1F165A7.gif

On the surface our fg and punt protection is good. But looking at film on kickoffs and punts, the players look undisciplined on their lane coverage and blocking. It looks like they scratch the surface on it and don’t take any time practicing it.

Semper Canes!!!

its noticeable the way he talked about Quan, OJ, and Popo that hes getting fed up with the upperclassmen.
SHIIIIDDDD, he needs to be. You got these blue chip recruits to come play for you and create competition, and the vets aren't playing up to the standard. Time to see what they got, otherwise you probably are gonna see kids transfer for playing time.

Mario also knows what kind of season we're having and doesn't want to mess it up.

Advertisement
aside from Caleb downs there is no one else really.
The Marshall kid hill im not a huge fan of but some of his pi calls were bs. Richard is trash.
I thought hill had a bad game and Richard was decent. I thought they were going after Hill whenever he was matched up on Bell.

Was it me or did OJ not play a lot in the first half? Saw him a lot more mid 2nd Q and on.

Advertisement
I thought hill had a bad game and Richard was decent. I thought they were going after Hill whenever he was matched up on Bell.

Was it me or did OJ not play a lot in the first half? Saw him a lot more mid 2nd Q and on.
I believe he was the one responsible for the TD to brooks in the second half. Rodgers mentioned that OJ thought he was in a zone coverage and but should've been in man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meh I didnt hear anger in his voice. I just heard a guy who knows that his defense is way behind the offense and it unfortunately wont get fixed this year but that he knows his defense at some point will need to show up because we cant depend on Cam and that O to score 42+ a game every week because thats just not realistic.

Everytime I see a Damari post I cringe. The entire secondary is *** and yall keep pretending one player coming off a serious injury can fix that. We create our own monsters.
Damari replacing Hill or Richard and a developing Zaquan replacing Harris can make a big difference.

Harris has so many busts per game and Hill/Richard with their bad angles and missed tackles. Just ONE extra made play a game can make a big difference. You add 4 or 5 made routine plays that prevent a 4 or 5 yard play from becoming a 20+ yard play and that adds up to a lot of yards and points per game.

I'm not saying we'll start shutting teams down but getting off the field on a 3rd down or one extra second of coverage so the DL can get home so our O gets one other possession can add up.

I believe he was the one responsible for the TD to brooks in the second half. Rodgers mentioned that OJ thought he was in a zone coverage and but should've been in man.
alot of the problem is miscommunication. Harris is a mess sand it's hurting us. Kiko and Harris just play slow up the middle.

Damari replacing Hill or Richard and a developing Zaquan replacing Harris can make a big difference.

Harris has so many busts per game and Hill/Richard with their bad angles and missed tackles. Just ONE extra made play a game can make a big difference. You add 4 or 5 made routine plays that prevent a 4 or 5 yard play from becoming a 20+ yard play and that adds up to a lot of yards and points per game.

I'm not saying we'll start shutting teams down but getting off the field on a 3rd down or one extra second of coverage so the DL can get home so our O gets one other possession can add up.
damari isn't afraid to tackle. Hill is soft and Richard is a mess.

Advertisement
Back