Marcus Forston

Advertisement
If the Patriots truly play more 4-3 than usual as is expected then he's got a chance to at least make the practice squad.

Forston has Big Vince that's gonna be pushing him and take him under his wing and that's gonna go a long way. The same goes for guys like Byrd who has Fitz to guide him and JoJo who has Kenny Phillips and Rolle.

He's not a bad player when he's healthy.

Disagree, it looked he was on roller skates the last 2 years. Just moved out of the way far too easily.

I agree when he wasn't hurt he was being pushed around. Everyone remembers the few plays he did durning the ND game when it was out of hand. Once the game got close and we needed a stop. ND pushed him around and ran all over him.

Advertisement
dude was overrated like **** coming out of highschool... the way the scouts bragged on him you would think he was going to be the next warren sapp... I didnt see it.. i always thought chandler was the best DT on that MNW team

The same Todd Chandler that's a 3rd string DT for a 5-7 USF team? Forston didn't do much here, but he was injured for all but his Freshman season, and he will still have made more noise than Chandler during their respective college careers. Forston also made more noise in HS than Chandler, but I know we love to put other teams players up on a pedestal and diss ours here.

he has a long way to go. but I think he could or will get cut and then get picked up by the right team. A team that is running the 4-3..

Hope the kid does well. Injuries and motivation were his problems. Kid flashed promise his first year.

Advertisement
dude was overrated like **** coming out of highschool... the way the scouts bragged on him you would think he was going to be the next warren sapp... I didnt see it.. i always thought chandler was the best DT on that MNW team

The same Todd Chandler that's a 3rd string DT for a 5-7 USF team? Forston didn't do much here, but he was injured for all but his Freshman season, and he will still have made more noise than Chandler during their respective college careers. Forston also made more noise in HS than Chandler, but I know we love to put other teams players up on a pedestal and diss ours here.

:crownpour:

Holtz sees good foundation

"The first three or four series, I don't know if B.J. ever got a chance to set his feet,'' said Holtz, who praised the work of defensive linemen Todd Chandler, Elkino Watson and Luke Sager.

He was only a freshman last year for USF so if he is #3 on the depth chart thats pretty **** good.

And I can tell you didnt watch any MNW games. The only knock on chandler was his height...

Advertisement
Marcus will do fine... He was always injured... He had a pretty good 2010... He was inconsistent but he made plays that didnt always show up on the stat shewt. If he's healthy he'll make the pats. But you know our fans, they love bashing their own...

Holtz sees good foundation

"The first three or four series, I don't know if B.J. ever got a chance to set his feet,'' said Holtz, who praised the work of defensive linemen Todd Chandler, Elkino Watson and Luke Sager.

He was only a freshman last year for USF so if he is #3 on the depth chart thats pretty **** good.

And I can tell you didnt watch any MNW games. The only knock on chandler was his height...

His height and his attitude. He was decent, but NOT better than Forston. And he isn't #3 on the USF depth chart. He's third string with 2 freshman and a soph in front of him. Fourth stringers are walk-ons. And that's coming into this year, not last year. Sure things could change, but Forston was a Freshman AA his first year here, and your boy Chandler was still carrying the water cooler his second year for a crappy USF team. Again, I just don't understand why we pile on our guys, and put other players up on pedestals undeservedly.

Advertisement
Marcus will do fine... He was always injured... He had a pretty good 2010... He was inconsistent but he made plays that didnt always show up on the stat shewt. If he's healthy he'll make the pats. But you know our fans, they love bashing their own...

Exactly. I don't think some of these guys are really fans.

Advertisement
Back