Marcus Forston

Advertisement
Advertisement
When we did the first podcast, I didn't mention Forston as an UDFA who could stick around. That was my mistake. He has a chance if he wants it.

Surprised the Patriots took him, though. Forston reminds me a ton of Kareem Brown, and the Patriots missed on him.

When we did the first podcast, I didn't mention Forston as an UDFA who could stick around. That was my mistake. He has a chance if he wants it.

Surprised the Patriots took him, though. Forston reminds me a ton of Kareem Brown, and the Patriots missed on him.

I mentioned him...and essentially, what I said, if he wants it, he'll have a chance, but he'll get a dose of reality really quick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
he lost a ton of money because of that and that is punishment enough. hope he does well in the NFL and represents Miami well in the league.

dude was overrated like **** coming out of highschool... the way the scouts bragged on him you would think he was going to be the next warren sapp... I didnt see it.. i always thought chandler was the best DT on that MNW team

dude was overrated like **** coming out of highschool... the way the scouts bragged on him you would think he was going to be the next warren sapp... I didnt see it.. i always thought chandler was the best DT on that MNW team

Chandler was, but Forston had the look and build to be the one to more likely BECOME Sapp. I must admit, I still had very high hopes and thought he would be a dominant defensive tackle at Miami.

Advertisement
Back