Manny's presser

Advertisement
Of course the previous coaches did the same basically, lets see the results on the field first.
Golden's press conference in particular had everyone hyped (the "are you kidding me?" moment)

But I like this one because it was short, to the point, and Manny got pretty hype. I think that's reflective of how he is going to attack this job. Not sure if he can do it, but the HOW he is after sounds pretty good

Advertisement
Player accountability is huge, and Manny wants guys in there who can lead the room. And he's setting his sights on CFP. He's gonna have to prove he has what it takes to be HC, but his mindset is the same as ours. Can't ask for more from a press conference.

So with all of the Insiders here can we make a wonder list of Manny's TOP 3 or 4 for OC?

I got

1. Larry Fedora
2. Major Applewhite
3. Seth Litrell
4. Billy Gonzalez
What's Apple's deal anybody know, was he fired from Texas or just jump to Houston for that HC gig. I always thought he was a Dorsey like smart until he hired DoNo, he clearly did not do his homework there, and it maybe cost him that job ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
As for the timing of the OC hire, from what he said, it sounded like they are still waiting for one candidate that's still working. Have any NFL names been tossed around regarding the position? Or coaches from Bama or Clemson?

Of course the previous coaches did the same basically, lets see the results on the field first.

Richt was a corpse at the press conference! And loved his Cool hand Luke approach! Give me a guy who wants to win the press conference every time!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back