Manny's presser

Advertisement
"I want to be cutting edge. I want to be modern. I want to use an offense that creates problems, puts defenses in conflict and forces mistakes." Well that's different

Of course the previous coaches did the same basically, lets see the results on the field first.

It starts again....coach talks a good game during press conference and everybody blindly jumps on the " we are winnig ships" bandwagon. Wash-rinse-repeat.

I will probably get banned again because I refuse to wait till all the polls are closed and results are in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CliffsNotes:

Took the whole offensive staff to the Greyhound station.

Advertisement
So with all of the Insiders here can we make a wonder list of Manny's TOP 3 or 4 for OC?

I got

1. Larry Fedora
2. Major Applewhite
3. Seth Litrell
4. Billy Gonzalez

Advertisement
CliffsNotes:

Manny respected Mork as a legendary coach and elder. But gramps was clueless.

Sounds like a shot at Mark Richt. When he said you can't expect your players to be perfect on every play. It's what many on here have said. Why no motion? Why predictable play calling? Richt would always say we did not execute. Well coach did you do anything to cause the defense to make any mistakes.

Basically just restated everything he said during his interview on ESPN yesterday. So far so good. He is saying all of the right things.

No, he said more re the Strength Coach, etc. and wanting changes IN PLACE when the players return from break. The old routine is over when they step foot in the place & this now how they're going to do it. :neonu:

Advertisement
Back