Manny is being defended

This Cooney guy (Who can't spell) also just posted on Twitter:
1633485517324.png

With the usual expectation of being attacked (or ignored) I daresay Cooney is on to something... there is a player culture of softness and attitude that affects practice and preparation AND EXECUITION seemingly with any coach...and Miami seems to be the landing spot for many of these guys.

Talented and Potential, yes... and maybe a Saban or a Knute Rockne could get the best out of them consistently. But I fear even a Mario or other name mentioned isn't going to do much with this overrated underperforming crew we have. Needs more than just a Coaching change!

Advertisement
U suppose to defend your Boss.. I see ya Cooney..the Heat is definitely ON and I ain’t talking about the Weather…I hope y’all focused on Tar Heels and STOP all that Tweeting..that’s the **** problem..more tweeting and trying to B Cool and ain’t Developing the Players..that’s why the Super (Lmbo)seniors can’t teach the players and freshman ISSH bCause thy don’t know ISHH…just look at how our super seniors play ..Don’t Look SUPER to me..Cooney U can miss me with that Bullshhh…Get y’all Job B4 y’all don’t have one at the U..Boy bye

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back