Let's get them on record

I repeat my prediction

Unless we shoot the lights out we will not win another game

Advertisement
So it seems like we'll be somewhere around a 7-8 seed. That means whoever we get in the first round will likely be a pretty competitive matchup. It also means we'd be set up to play one of the top seeds in the second round (if we get there). Looking at the potential teams that could get a 1-2 seed, I'd really want to avoid: Nova, Michigan State, Duke, Kansas, and Purdue. I think we'd at least have a chance against: UVA, Xavier, Gonzaga, Michigan, Cinci, Wichita State, and UNC. We'll see when the brackets come out tomorrow. It's all about matchups. A couple of those games that we blew (BC, Duke, for example) would have given us a comfortable first round draw probably. Oh well. I'm hopeful we can hit some shots and get into the second round.

So it seems like we'll be somewhere around a 7-8 seed. That means whoever we get in the first round will likely be a pretty competitive matchup. It also means we'd be set up to play one of the top seeds in the second round (if we get there). Looking at the potential teams that could get a 1-2 seed, I'd really want to avoid: Nova, Michigan State, Duke, Kansas, and Purdue. I think we'd at least have a chance against: UVA, Xavier, Gonzaga, Michigan, Cinci, Wichita State, and UNC. We'll see when the brackets come out tomorrow. It's all about matchups. A couple of those games that we blew (BC, Duke, for example) would have given us a comfortable first round draw probably. Oh well. I'm hopeful we can hit some shots and get into the second round.

6-7 more likely.

Bracket Matrix has us as a 6. No way we'd be an 8.

7 with Cincy as the 2 or 6 with Auburn as the 3 would be best.

And unless you're a 3 or higher I don't know how you can claim a "comfortable" 1st round game. NM St is an example of a team we'd face as a 5, I'd rather play a weak 10 or 11 than a really good mid-major 12 or 13

Advertisement
I predict we last longer in the tournament than your beloved Gators.

If we make the Sweet 16 I think both you and Jagr will have anger-induced strokes

Wow you are delusional. If anyone is the Gator fan its you. You want to do whatever you can to keep Miami from ever winning an NCAAT. That is why you love seeing us stay as a team whose cieling is S16.

Advertisement
Back