Advertisement
The fake Miami-W
Texas 8&4-L
BCC-W
Temple-W
GT-W
UNC-L
Clemson-L
(I think we start to see glimpses of a turnaround at this point and Clemson game is really close)
UVA-W
NC State-W
FSU-W (wide left 2)
Louisville-W
BC-W
-beat Clemson in a rematch in ACC title game

-Mario flips Franklin, J Smith, and a few more studs by December once they see the turnaround.

Bowl game: we beat up Oregon and Mario kicks Lannings *** before the game

-Franchise starts posting again.

11-3
Disagree and I’ll put you in purgatory

I have no expectations

That's where I am. Things go well, I'll enjoy whatever comes of it. Things don't go well, I'm kind of immune to it at this point.

I've never been less enthused about college football and our Canes more than I am now in life.

This board is more just a force of habit now to pass down time. It's been so long since we could talk **** and brag about this team without looking like the ultimate homer clown.

Advertisement
The fake Miami-W
Texas 8&4-L
BCC-W
Temple-W
GT-W
UNC-L
Clemson-L
(I think we start to see glimpses of a turnaround at this point and Clemson game is really close)
UVA-W
NC State-W
FSU-W (wide left 2)
Louisville-W
BC-W

-Mario flips Franklin, J Smith, and a few more studs by December once they see the turnaround.

11-3
Disagree.

👀👀👀

The fake Miami-W
Texas 8&4-L
BCC-W
Temple-W
GT-W
UNC-L
Clemson-L
UVA-W
NC State-W
FSU-W (wide left 2)
Louisville-W
BC-W

11-3
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
Advertisement
The team is dramatically improved at most position groups with a nice influx of young guys that’ll play. We also have huge upgrades in scheme but the schedule is more difficult. Safe money says 3-4 losses. Anything worse than that is just unacceptable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back