Leonard Taylor gets an NIL Car Deal...

Advertisement
Saw one of those at Barrett-Jackson this year, pretty impressive in person. That said, I'm not a pickup person. I'm a luxury SUV guy myself. That said, salute to the young man for securing the whip.
I'm not a truck guy either, but I plan to buy one in 2024/2025. There's a 3-4 year waiting list.

Last edited:
For some reason all the military guys I know have this beige colored Toyota 4runner TRD lol. I know like 15 guys all with this exact truck all the same color too.
Lol 😂 😂 no lie that’s a common vehicle as well. Mainly get those guys that want something dependable and manly but can’t afford a truck lol

Advertisement
Can we get some Mustang deals. French own dodge the dodge V8 sucks and they are phasing them out, Anyone that has a 302 knows it OWNS a 392

Advertisement
Lol 😂 😂 no lie that’s a common vehicle as well. Mainly get those guys that want something dependable and manly but can’t afford a truck lol
Or, they are intelligent and know that the 4 Runner will actually have resale value(it's a **** Toyota), is at a better price point(if you can find one) and is significantly more reliable. Very reliable vehicles, capable too. Not a bad idea, honestly, you are better off with that, compared to some of the brodozers I see around. I can't help but laugh at the legions of dudes with 84 month loan terms on extremely overpriced pickups. It's hilarious. If you can afford a truck on a sane payment schedule, go for it, but a lot of these trucks are being financed by people that are going to be underwater for years to come.

Let's be honest with ourselves, a lot of guys out here buying pickups don't actually have a need for them, they just care about the look. I get it if you have a need for it, they can be extremely handy, but a lot of dudes are just posing. It's akin to all the people I see here in Arizona with the tricked out Wranglers, and you know the closest that Jeep has ever come to crawling is when they hopped a curb at the local Wal-Mart. To each their own though.

I'm not a truck guy either, but I plan to buy one in 2024/2025. There's a 3-4 year waiting list.
Yep, the chip shortage is killing everything. I ended up having to walk away from my new Bronco Sasquatch because of it, I couldn't wait another year for it to potentially show up, especially with my car rapidly aging. Oh well, life goes on.

Ocean Auto Club, if I am in Miami, I will come to see you first when looking for a new car. Thank you for supporting OUR Canes!
:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:
Ocean Auto Club sells high end pre owned luxury cars. They are right next to Ocean Mazda on NW 12th Street & 97th Avenue. They just opened another store on Bird Road & 72nd Avenue where the Subaru dealership was located.
This one looks like the 12th Street store.

Advertisement
Or, they are intelligent and know that the 4 Runner will actually have resale value(it's a **** Toyota), is at a better price point(if you can find one) and is significantly more reliable. Very reliable vehicles, capable too. Not a bad idea, honestly, you are better off with that, compared to some of the brodozers I see around. I can't help but laugh at the legions of dudes with 84 month loan terms on extremely overpriced pickups. It's hilarious. If you can afford a truck on a sane payment schedule, go for it, but a lot of these trucks are being financed by people that are going to be underwater for years to come.

Let's be honest with ourselves, a lot of guys out here buying pickups don't actually have a need for them, they just care about the look. I get it if you have a need for it, they can be extremely handy, but a lot of dudes are just posing. It's akin to all the people I see here in Arizona with the tricked out Wranglers, and you know the closest that Jeep has ever come to crawling is when they hopped a curb at the local Wal-Mart. To each their own though.
I actually work in an environment where a pickup would be ideal but no way in **** would I touch one...Don't get me wrong I'm not talking down on them but I'm more on the mpg kick than anything else right now.... Looking to go hybrid on the next purchase... Have a few in mind I like but wanna wait as long as I can for the car market to hopefully go right side up... LOL!!!..
Have a feeling I might be in my current car for a long while... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
I have spent a lot of time in these vehicles since so many of my boys have them and I have nothing but good things to say about the 4runner. I assume the Tacoma is just as good. Plus its a toyota so a 15year old one is pretty much brand new.
Same drivetrain and engine. 4Runner is body on frame.

I spend
My next is either a 4Runner TRD or Tacoma TRD (SR5, V6) at least 15 years old.

I have a Land Cruiser, a Sequoia, a Tundra, and I am getting my wife the 4runner TRD Pro if she thinks she will enjoy it every day and it's not too rough a ride for her. We live a good part of the year somewhere very rough on vehicles so durability, ground clearance, etc, all very important. I think you know where I stand on Toyotas now!

I've gone through a lot of cars in my day, fell in love with some fancy badges, and now all I will buy are Toyotas. Or Lexus' I guess cause same thing, but I like less electronics here where we are, so no.

We have a "fancy" SUV back where we are the rest of the year. It's my least favorite ride. #Toyota4Life

I have spent a lot of time in these vehicles since so many of my boys have them and I have nothing but good things to say about the 4runner. I assume the Tacoma is just as good. Plus its a toyota so a 15year old one is pretty much brand new.
My first and still one of my favorite cars ever was a 4Runner. Flipped it into a creek and it still ran with minimal work needed. Drove it for another 50k before I sold it to a guy who rebuilt it to make it a mudder. Thing was a tank.

Advertisement
Back