We used to be…

Linebacker U
WR U
TE U
Defensive Tackle U
Running Back U
Safety U

Being great was pretty freakin awesome.
Really is true with all those positions. I really believe every great miami defense had big time linebacker play as well, and we'll see a ton of that this year

Advertisement
Really is true with all those positions. I really believe every great miami defense had big time linebacker play as well, and we'll see a ton of that this year

It kind of amazes me how greatly linebackers have been devalued especially in the NFL. No 1st rounders last draft, only 1 2nd round. A guy like Nix will end up with 80 tackles, a handful of sacks and set the entire front 6-7 up for success.

Advertisement
Advertisement

bold GIF

Advertisement
It kind of amazes me how greatly linebackers have been devalued especially in the NFL. No 1st rounders last draft, only 1 2nd round. A guy like Nix will end up with 80 tackles, a handful of sacks and set the entire front 6-7 up for success.
It’s a different game now. Most NFL, college, and high school team have went to 11p as base. **** my middle school team is base 11. Fewer teams run 21 or 10 p as base. It’s just mismatches. Add an extra body that can block on run plays and catch on pass plays. Hard to put a linebacker on tight ends that can run and catch and hard to put a safety or corner on a tight end that can block. If they can do both your good

Advertisement
It’s winning time. Mario will worry about the recruits and who signs. Let’s win and it will all work out

Advertisement
Back