Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Advertisement
Lol. CIS gonna cis. We lost a recruit to Deion. We all know Deion as an entertainer/coach. He will continue to sell to those kids who change their feelings like they change their pannies. He has to prove it now in the Pac 12. MC won at Oregon. I trust that proof. MC is building from the foundation up at UM. Lets sit back and see what other moves we make this offseason.

And if you a UM fan afraid of Deion, then take yo scary ahh to church homie lmaooo.

Went through our boards and found these two initially in the 2024 cycle

Lol. CIS gonna cis. We lost a recruit to Deion. We all know Deion as an entertainer/coach. He will continue to sell to those kids who change their feelings like they change their pannies. He has to prove it now in the Pac 12. MC won at Oregon. I trust that proof. MC is building from the foundation up at UM. Lets sit back and see what other moves we make this offseason.

And if you a UM fan afraid of Deion, then take yo scary ahh to church homie lmaooo.
This is a tracker thread to monitor the results in an objective fashion. The last two head to head tracker threads Mario did very well.

Advertisement
Kids talking about wanting to play for Deion because he'll develop them to be the best like he was lmaoooo foh. Where is the proof? At least Mario has shown he can develop OL to be 1st rounders. The lack of respect this kid and his mom showed DVD is pathetic.

I just got on and saw he did the least surprising thing imaginable.. so what happened? Did he talk **** on his way out to Colorado or what?

I've said this once and I'll say it again. Get off Deion's junk before you get pregnant. Congrats a HOF corner convinced a corner to come play for him. Ooh....

Advertisement
lebron james nba GIF by The Ringer

Leaving Lebron James GIF

Advertisement
Third thread in a series of schools we thought were a recruiting joke, but folk aren't laughing anymore as they're serious competition.

over it innocentonfox GIF by Fox TV

Deon and the Buffs are the flavor of the day and we're now going head to head with them (and MSU) for a lot of recruits now. From what @Cribby has mentioned in other threads, the Colorado NIL is no joke (unlike UF and FSU) so its not just Deon recruiting with no money behind him.

Deon has irritated me for a long time. Didn't like his flash over substance at FSU

The old school Canes put him in place after they begged for Miami. Hoping Mario will do the same 30 years later.

Current score:

Deon: 2
Mario: 1

2022 Battles

• Deon swoops in and steals Kevin Coleman from Mario at the last second

2023 Battles

• Deon tried to flip Antoine Jackson and was sent packing
  • Deon swoops in and flips 5* Cormani McClain from Miami.

2024 Battles

• Justin Scott (both in Top 10)
  • KJ Bolden (both in Top 15)

Dumb *** ****

Advertisement
Considering who Deion is and how most parents remember his playing days, these are battles he should win.

To me, it would've been a similar story if we took a chance on Reed. Guy comes into your living room, it should be a wrap. At least while it's a fresh hire.

Third thread in a series of schools we thought were a recruiting joke, but folk aren't laughing anymore as they're serious competition.

over it innocentonfox GIF by Fox TV

Deon and the Buffs are the flavor of the day and we're now going head to head with them (and MSU) for a lot of recruits now. From what @Cribby has mentioned in other threads, the Colorado NIL is no joke (unlike UF and FSU) so its not just Deon recruiting with no money behind him.

Deon has irritated me for a long time. Didn't like his flash over substance at FSU

The old school Canes put him in place after they begged for Miami. Hoping Mario will do the same 30 years later.

Current score:

Deon: 2
Mario: 1

2022 Battles

• Deon swoops in and steals Kevin Coleman from Mario at the last second

2023 Battles

• Deon tried to flip Antoine Jackson and was sent packing
  • Deon swoops in and flips 5* Cormani McClain from Miami.

2024 Battles

• Justin Scott (both in Top 10)
  • KJ Bolden (both in Top 15)

Going to ignore he struck out on Fletcher?

Advertisement
Back