Lamar Jackson on OV right now

Advertisement
Tg must've told staff no thanks, weird they jump on him after visiting Gibson. Even though I like Jackson more as a prospect.

Actually not the case he still visiting this weekend... And he's not out of state.. Plus w/ the situation with the incredible depth at QB OSU has... He won't play for another 2 maybe 3 years.. And u still have no guarantees who urban will bring in through recruiting by then.... It's Auburn or Miami IMO

Tg must've told staff no thanks, weird they jump on him after visiting Gibson. Even though I like Jackson more as a prospect.

Actually not the case he still visiting this weekend... And he's not out of state.. Plus w/ the situation with the incredible depth at QB OSU has... He won't play for another 2 maybe 3 years.. And u still have no guarantees who urban will bring in through recruiting by then.... It's Auburn or Miami IMO

Lsu bound. Miami has 0 shot here

Advertisement
What this shows is the continued lack of planning and preparedness that Golden has. It's obvious he's just chasing chickens and never has an adequate backup plan. Like someone said earlier this kid should have been up next after Dwayne Lawson decommitted. This has been the case 3 years straight! At the end he decides to offer SoFl kids after OOS kids get there free visit to Miami. Then he wants to go chasing SoFl kids he should have offered long time ago.

Advertisement
Coley could earn some of that check by flipping this kid. We need another QB badly and he looks to be a nice dual threat option back there.

What this shows is the continued lack of planning and preparedness that Golden has. It's obvious he's just chasing chickens and never has an adequate backup plan. Like someone said earlier this kid should have been up next after Dwayne Lawson decommitted. This has been the case 3 years straight! At the end he decides to offer SoFl kids after OOS kids get there free visit to Miami. Then he wants to go chasing SoFl kids he should have offered long time ago.

and thats why i continue to say take care of home before you bolt OOS because you can develop relationships easier at home but you have to travel too see a kid face to face. John Houston is not coming here but Shawn Curtis might have or other kids like Rashard Fenton if you would have develop relationships at home. kids watch the coaches moves and they know if they are a priority or not.

coach Al Golden stopped by Boynton Beach High on Wednesday to meet with Jackson. The conversation prompted the four-star Tigers quarterback to take an official visit to Miami on Thursday.
“The visit was cool,” Jackson said. “I went to go see the business program and I met with offensive coordinator James Coley. It was a chill day.”
Jackson plans to wait until signing day to make his final decision.
Jackson leaves for Gainesville to take an official visit to Florida on Friday. He took a trip to Mississippi State this past weekend.
According to Jackson, he will decide between Louisville, Miami, Florida and Mississippi State.

coach Al Golden stopped by Boynton Beach High on Wednesday to meet with Jackson. The conversation prompted the four-star Tigers quarterback to take an official visit to Miami on Thursday.
“The visit was cool,” Jackson said. “I went to go see the business program and I met with offensive coordinator James Coley. It was a chill day.”
Jackson plans to wait until signing day to make his final decision.
Jackson leaves for Gainesville to take an official visit to Florida on Friday. He took a trip to Mississippi State this past weekend.
According to Jackson, he will decide between Louisville, Miami, Florida and Mississippi State.

Kid took a 1 day "official visit" to kill some time before he takes a REAL OV this weekend to a school he is actually interested in.

Ladies and gentlemen, AL GOLDEN!

Advertisement
Can someone please explain to me if we've recruited this kid at all up to this point?

If not, classic Folden.

Look at what FSU has done with Scarlett: Despite having two RBs (Frasier and Patrick) higher on their board, they've kept the lines of communication open in the event one didn't stick. Frasier has flipped, Scarlett will take an OV this weekend, and they are in the hunt.

Even if Scarlett does not sign with FSU, that is how you recruit. Keep in contact with kids and let them know that in the recruiting game, anything can happen, so stay in touch.

Folden was caught with his pants down when Matt Thomas signed with FSU and we had to embarrassingly offer Skai Moore during the 11th hour, where he predictably told Folden to go fist himself.

Now Lawson is gone and we're scrambling.

Can someone please explain to me if we've recruited this kid at all up to this point?

If not, classic Folden.

Look at what FSU has done with Scarlett: Despite having two RBs (Frasier and Patrick) higher on their board, they've kept the lines of communication open in the event one didn't stick. Frasier has flipped, Scarlett will take an OV this weekend, and they are in the hunt.

Even if Scarlett does not sign with FSU, that is how you recruit. Keep in contact with kids and let them know that in the recruiting game, anything can happen, so stay in touch.

Folden was caught with his pants down when Matt Thomas signed with FSU and we had to embarrassingly offer Skai Moore during the 11th hour, where he predictably told Folden to go fist himself.

Sad part is Lawson didn't even decommit recently. The staff has been sitting there with their collective thumbs up their *** till recently!

If not, classic Folden.

**** you double post!

Advertisement
QB Guru? Name the big time QB's he has impacted, you are on the clock.

I will be absolutely floored if this kid decides to play for Golden over QB guru Petrino.

Brad Kaaya.

Did you not see our opening night game this past season?

I was also impressed with the production he got out of the short kid who had the deaf parents that Petrino coached in his first stint at Louisville. Also, Brian Brohm. Pertrino's offense made Brohm a productive QB.

Your turn: Name a QB that al golden has had a positive impact on?

QB Guru? Name the big time QB's he has impacted, you are on the clock.

I will be absolutely floored if this kid decides to play for Golden over QB guru Petrino.

Brad Kaaya.

Did you not see our opening night game this past season?

I was also impressed with the production he got out of the short kid who had the deaf parents that Petrino coached in his first stint at Louisville. Also, Brian Brohm. Pertrino's offense made Brohm a productive QB.

Your turn: Name a QB that al golden has had a positive impact on?

In all fairness you can't credit Golden with anything because he has zero reputation for doing anything, unlike Petrino. Now Jed on the other hand I thought did a miracle with Jacory and Stephen before leaving.

one question i have about Jackson is what kind of competition does Boynton Beach play? Like Boca High, Spanish River, Delray atlantic or what?

Advertisement
Back