Kris Bogle

Screenshot_2018-07-31_111345.webp

Wtf is this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Confused yes, playing the game yes, but a traitor? NO. He hasn't committed and de-committed to us. Its still summer time. Comes from a school that is not a traditional feeder school....lets see!
I just don’t see it with him. He heaps tons of praise on to all these other bull**** programs like TN and how they are building something special and the only thing he really says about the U is that it’s close to his home. I am telling you he seems like the type of dude that will throw the Canes hat on the ground on NSD day.

This dude on dope.

“Coach Pruitt is a defensive coach. Coach Kelly, he coached probably the best players currently in the NFL — Derwin James, Jalen Ramsey,” Bogle said, referring to Kelly’s previous stint as Florida State’s defensive coordinator.

lol @ derwin james being one of the best in the nfl without playing a snap yet. dude had 1 good season, got hurt, generated hype for literally no reason whatsoever, and went from surefire top 3 to the bottom half of the first round, and was only drafted there because of his measurables. he's going to be a bust and i'm going to enjoy watching it happen.

he's either blowing smoke up the vols' asses or he has some early signs of cte.

im so tired of hearing about this kid. Lloyd Summeral is a beast and this board dont talk about him 10% of the time they talk about this kid.

This is the best pass rusher in South Florida, of course we are going to talk about him more.

Advertisement
This kid called Derwin James one of the best players in the NFL?? Wtf? Derwin has 3 more collegiate interceptions than my fat ***. Get the **** out of here with that.

Advertisement
That must have made Bud physically ill to predict. That man is the biggest cane hater on the planet 😂 He blocked my *** on twitter a long time ago because of my constant reminders about his trash *** ryan izzo is better than David njoku take
Lol thats what im saying this ***** starts threads sending shots at us on 247 and SB Nation like wtf what is he hearing

Advertisement
Unless there is a specific reason or info about a crystal ball I never Believe them

I know nesta was a commit but he sure flirted a lot with different schools especially with UF and OSU.
Pope with uf at times in the summer too
Frierson with uga in the summer

Those 3 were pretty much the only ones in that class that we had concern with other schools for the most part. Staff did a good job with keeping them and having the other guys locked in

Advertisement
Back