Kris Bogle

He is a plan b on their board right now - got a guy ahead of him they think they are getting. I read through their threads last night.

I doubt anybody cares about silly tweets.

Only when recruits do and say crazy-*** stuff do the schools care.

Like a strong coach can’t handle a kid that likes to tease people on twitter.

Again, it amazes me that people get so wrapped up in this BS.

This isn’t a Wilson or a Jobe dissing the U.

Advertisement
Mom in the corner with this one too?
8F60927F-A63E-48BC-ABF4-A8891C4055A3.webp

Advertisement
Richt really is amazing with the parent's ESPECIALLY the moms. Most moms just want their boys to get an education and be with good god fearing coaches who care about the kids instead of just the players. Thats where we have a huge advantage

Advertisement
This dude on dope.

“Coach Pruitt is a defensive coach. Coach Kelly, he coached probably the best players currently in the NFL — Derwin James, Jalen Ramsey,” Bogle said, referring to Kelly’s previous stint as Florida State’s defensive coordinator.

Richt really is amazing with the parent's ESPECIALLY the moms. Most moms just want their boys to get an education and be with good god fearing coaches who care about the kids instead of just the players. Thats where we have a huge advantage

Unless there's $100k on the table...

This dude on dope.

“Coach Pruitt is a defensive coach. Coach Kelly, he coached probably the best players currently in the NFL — Derwin James, Jalen Ramsey,” Bogle said, referring to Kelly’s previous stint as Florida State’s defensive coordinator.

No...there are people that believes this. Those that watch ESPN all day...Derwin James is/was one of the most hyped guys ever....to not make a play./ good lord.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who else have the rest of this update? Lol

Do we need to see the rest after that quote ? Lol unless they straight up lying about what he said, he gone . Come on now yal ain’t rookies to recruiting we seen this movie many times.

im so tired of hearing about this kid. Lloyd Summeral is a beast and this board dont talk about him 10% of the time they talk about this kid.

Im not stressing over Bogle. Im confident over the other de we're looking at and of course you still recruit him but he won't move my emotions **** that and that goes for Stephenson too who idk how he still has yall angry **** em all if they want out

Advertisement
Back