Kris Bogle

Agreed. I do have confidence in the staff but it seems our top targets are 50-50 at best. Even Richards is looking around (I expect to land him).

While we have had some nice commits we haven’t had that alpha yet.

That's what's missing. You just hit the nail on the head. We haven't landed that alpha yet. Each class under Richt had that one Alpha. In 2016, it was Shaq. In 2017, it was Donaldson. In 2018, it was Lo. These were early guys.

Don't get me wrong, our LBs are as legit as they come. I think they are underrated as well. But we haven't had that alpha to put other recruits on notice like that this class. I think the Battle situation had me hella confused. OSU treats him like a nickel hoe, we treat him like a dime piece, and this dude still went to OSU.

We showed hella love to MJ, and he's most likely going to PSU. It's just been off this cycle.

Advertisement
That's what's missing. You just hit the nail on the head. We haven't landed that alpha yet. Each class under Richt had that one Alpha. In 2016, it was Shaq. In 2017, it was Donaldson. In 2018, it was Lo. These were early guys.

Don't get me wrong, our LBs are as legit as they come. I think they are underrated as well. But we haven't had that alpha to put other recruits on notice like that this class. I think the Battle situation had me hella confused. OSU treats him like a nickel hoe, we treat him like a dime piece, and this dude still went to OSU.

We showed hella love to MJ, and he's most likely going to PSU. It's just been off this cycle.
I would say the alpha in 2017 was DeeJay more so than Donaldson.

WTF do you expect when you hire Buford HS HC? Put Dugans on Boghle and Stevenson ASAP, even if it means we miss on Haselwood.

Why isn't Payton the alpha? He's rated around as high or higher on the composite than the other dudes you mentioned.

A lot of b!tching by some in here. Let the season play out and let’s see where we stand in crooting, till then feel happy! Go get a hair cut from your favorite barber, go get a ******** from your favorite stripper, take your girl to the movies and dinner and last but not least go find a massage parlor ran by a Chinese Mamasan named Miss Chow Chow and set yourself up with The midnight special,your wang will be grateful 😆 Yaga!!! Repeat as needed:rickflair2:!!!!

Advertisement
When has a kid ever thrown up the A for Alabama? I literally can't name one time ive seen this. Are you sure he wasn't trolling because he saw a plane scheduled to Atlanta and it popped in his mind?
I know that I like to throw up random letters of different destinations when I'm in the airport.

I get a lot of weird looks.

A lot of b!tching by some in here. Let the season play out and let’s see where we stand in crooting, till then feel happy! Go get a hair cut from your favorite barber, go get a ******** from your favorite stripper, take your girl to the movies and dinner and last but not least go find a massage parlor ran by a Chinese Mamasan named Miss Chow Chow and set yourself up with The midnight special,your wang will be grateful 😆 Yaga!!! Repeat as needed:rickflair2:!!!!
Personally I would get the ******** from my girlfriend then take the stripper to dinner and movies. After dinner the two of us would go see the mamasan for a threesome..
I dunno, just seems the better way to do it

Honestly, I see Bogle as one of those kids who just wants to leave home. He strikes me as being one of those kids that buy into the elite players go to elite schools and he doesn’t view the Canes as one. He’s the type that I see throwing the Canes hat on the floor on NSD.
If he doesn’t attend Paradise, the Canes shouldn’t waste another second on him....

Buc and Morrill would not allow the hat, I know they cant "stop" him from doing it, but the atmosphere at CG is just different than other schools. Everything Ive seen and read about him just doesnt make me think he would so that - just my opinion

Advertisement
I'm confused, is somehow Bogle a must get? Would I like to have him, yes. But is there a chance he's only a 3-4 LB? Absolutely. I'm confused by all this consternation about him coming here or not.

I'm confused, is somehow Bogle a must get? Would I like to have him, yes. But is there a chance he's only a 3-4 LB? Absolutely. I'm confused by all this consternation about him coming here or not.
You do know that he's from South Florida and is a one of the best pass-rushers down here? You do also know that he's our top target at DE right?

He plays in a 4-3 at Cardinal Gibbons. I don't think they have him standing up in his highlights.

Some of these kids want money BUT THEY ALL WANT TO PLAY FOR BIG TIME WINNERS. That can change for UM this year and I hope it does. Even though the past two years were good we had two MAJOR STUMBLING LOSING STREAKS. Kids see this and we need to take the next step. If we achieve a fantastic season more studs will want to play for UM!

OK but that still doesn't mean itd Alabama. Now if he said "Role" or "Tide" ok but the only A sign ive ever seen is Atlanta so if you ask me it's most likely just paranoia
You don't remember Jobe throwing up that *** little A symbol last cycle?

It was obviously meant for Alabaga, just like Bogle's was.

Advertisement
3-4 OLB if he makes it to the NFL, yeah. He's a 4-3 DE all the way in college though.

You don't remember Jobe throwing up that *** little A symbol last cycle?

It was obviously meant for Alabaga, just like Bogle's was.

Is Bogle coming to Paradise? Didn’t see him on confirmed list. If not, where is he heading? This will say a lot.

Personally I would get the ******** from my girlfriend then take the stripper to dinner and movies. After dinner the two of us would go see the mamasan for a threesome..
I dunno, just seems the better way to do it

Mama-sans don't participate.

But they'll select the third party for you.

Advertisement
WTF do you expect when you hire Buford HS HC? Put Dugans on Boghle and Stevenson ASAP, even if it means we miss on Haselwood.

Simpson was actually a coach on the Atlanta Falcons when UM hired him. Maybe you should write to Dan Quinn and ask him why he hired Simpson to be on his staff. Fair warning though it may be a waste of your time since you probably know more about football than Quinn.

Simpson was actually a coach on the Atlanta Falcons when UM hired him. Maybe you should write to Dan Quinn and ask him why he hired Simpson to be on his staff. Fair warning though it may be a waste of your time since you probably know more about football than Quinn.
As it's been proven with Rumph; being able to coach is a completely different skill set than being able to recruit. Simpson may be an excellent coach and his being hired by Quinn completely valid. Doesn't mean he can recruit at the level we need him to, though.

And for the record I'm not saying he can't. It's way too early to tell one way or the other.

Totally different job with no recruiting responsibilities and pretty sure he was an analyst at Atlanta, not a positional coach. But keep trying to use ill-researched conventional wisdom to try and talk down to me, it just makes it that much easier to respond back.

Advertisement
Back