Kris Bogle

I know a lot of people on here think he’s a Miami lean, but he told me all I needed to know when he threw up the “A” in that airport pic with Couch and others. He’ll be at Bama. You can’t bury your head in the sand and ignore these tips. It’s like the posters on here that’s tried to convince themselves Jobe was coming even tho he was wearing Bama gloves / gear during his HS games.
Bama might not even have room for him though

Advertisement
The guy mentioned Bama but said several other $EC teams, too. You can guess which others when I said I almost threw up in my mouth.

I can see Baga, Tenn or even an Auburn but not the Turds. I think the Turds are about to go thru a Goldenesque era where the only Top recruits they sign are the ones that fancy banging their sisters and grew up diehard **** fans.

Honestly, I see Bogle as one of those kids who just wants to leave home. He strikes me as being one of those kids that buy into the elite players go to elite schools and he doesn’t view the Canes as one. He’s the type that I see throwing the Canes hat on the floor on NSD.
If he doesn’t attend Paradise, the Canes shouldn’t waste another second on him....

Last edited:
I agree; but something just feels off about this cycle.

Agreed. I do have confidence in the staff but it seems our top targets are 50-50 at best. Even Richards is looking around (I expect to land him).

While we have had some nice commits we haven’t had that alpha yet.

Advertisement
When has a kid ever thrown up the A for Alabama? I literally can't name one time ive seen this. Are you sure he wasn't trolling because he saw a plane scheduled to Atlanta and it popped in his mind?

The pic was posted on another site with them all at the airport heading to the 5star challenge.

Bogle fresh off a Baga visit that has them overtaking Tennessee in his recruitment threw up the A symbol next to Couch who threw up the U, then Wingo was throwing up the O in an O$U jacket then Solomon throwing up the U.

I believe it was taken from Solomon's mom's twitter or something.

I don't have twitter though, so don't know for sure.

Solomon's mom posted a pic of him, couch, solomon, and Wingo. Couch and Solomon are throwing up the U while Wingo throws up the O (OSU) and Bogle throws up Alabama. This is going to be a nightmare recruitment. New leaders everyday. What we have to do is weather the storm and stay in his ear till the end.

Bumping earlier quotes

OK but that still doesn't mean itd Alabama. Now if he said "Role" or "Tide" ok but the only A sign ive ever seen is Atlanta so if you ask me it's most likely just paranoia

How is he going to say Roll or Tide with his hands? I'm not going to argue, I'm just stating my opinion. I'd love to have him in the class, but don't expect it at all. You have to read the tea leaves, which is what I was stating in my initial post (re: Jobe).

Advertisement
Bama or Tennessee is my feel. Honestly, I don’t feel good about this class. Maybe something will change, but this class don’t give me the warm, confident feel. I can easily see us w a 13th ranked class. From the QB position to the DB position, to the DL position. I see us striking out on big name prospects and settling.

You said it well my friend. I guess we obviously are comparing the class to last year's class where we were loaded early but frankly I don't see any visible reasons why we should be confident about any of our remaining targets. I'm sure we'll get a couple. Bogle? I would be surprised if he ends up here.

When they show me they can land 5star DEs and DBs I will then expect it.

Since 2003 (when I started following recruiting) we have only landed 1 5star DE Chad Thomas (Bailey was a high 4star) and 2 5star DBs in Kenny Phillips and Tracey Howard, and Howard never should have been rated a 5star (no elite size, speed, physicality or coverage) IMO Artie Burns was more of a 5star recruit with his size and speed combo than Howard.

So excuse me if my reality offends you sunshine pumpers.

Go ahead and call me a ***** for not having my head in the sand when it comes to these kids and what we really have to recruit against.

Was Arthur Brown a 5 star?
Pretty sure Marcus Forston was as well.

As a Gibbons grad and UM student, would LOVE to see him in this class. I'm not really expecting it like I was a few months ago, however. And if I could only have 2/3 of Bogle, Neal, Stevenson, he's the odd man out for me. The other two seem like program changers, not to knock Bogle's insane potential.

Advertisement
How is he going to say Roll or Tide with his hands? I'm not going to argue, I'm just stating my opinion. I'd love to have him in the class, but don't expect it at all. You have to read the tea leaves, which is what I was stating in my initial post (re: Jobe).
Read the tea leaves that he's going to Alabama when I and im pretty sure you've never seen anybody throw up the A for anything but Atlanta? Im jot saying he's coming or not because too many try and predict but don't know **** ijs this is like a recruit retweeting things about a school and fans it shouldn't mean much unless you already believe he's going somewhere. If you can find a Bama commit ever to give the A signaling Alabama ok ill try to understand

Read the tea leaves that he's going to Alabama when I and im pretty sure you've never seen anybody throw up the A for anything but Atlanta? Im jot saying he's coming or not because too many try and predict but don't know **** ijs this is like a recruit retweeting things about a school and fans it shouldn't mean much unless you already believe he's going somewhere. If you can find a Bama commit ever to give the A signaling Alabama ok ill try to understand

You’re right. It’s definitely an A for Atlanta.

Advertisement

They were in Atlanta when he threw the A up. Not implying anything just adding to the conspiracy theories 🤣🤣🤣

You’re right. It’s definitely an A for Atlanta.
So an uncommitted kid is going to unofficially officially commit not by using the phrase that all commits, players and former players use in an interview in which hes talking but he'll throw up a letter which is a hand signal synonymous for Atlanta and that means Bama? You can think what you want not knocking you but the "tea leaves" doesnt match

They were in Atlanta when he threw the A up. Not implying anything just adding to the conspiracy theories 🤣🤣🤣
Lol that's my point you think a 17 year old black kid who listend to rap knowing Atlanta rappers talk about living in the A while he's visiting the A isn't a sign that "hmm let me troll them by being in Atlanta and throwing up their sign"? Come on man lol you're a vet in this this isnt even in the top 20 best trolls

Lol that's my point you think a 17 year old black kid who listend to rap knowing Atlanta rappers talk about living in the A while he's visiting the A isn't a sign that "hmm let me troll them by being in Atlanta and throwing up their sign"? Come on man lol you're a vet in this this isnt even in the top 20 best trolls

Just to play Devil's Advocate all his friends were throwing up a team's sign though. He doesn't want to be left out. I do get what you're saying though about the A being for Atlanta. Who knows honestly. I can buy either one.

Advertisement
Back