Kicker dismissed (Jonathan Semerene)

This ultra strict application of team rules is gonna cost Miami a good player at some point. Richt took a lot of criticism at Georgia for all the player arrests but that is no reason to go overboard at Miami.

Are you being serious?

It was a DUI, which is a felony. Good riddance

Not all DUI's are charged as a felony. Especially if it is a first offense.

Advertisement
its dui. frankly he hit another car. is lucky didn't hurt himself or someone else. dui to me is a kick off team offense especially for a kicker who is only used on kickoffs and can be replaced.

jimmy Johnson had a rule, if u were a star u got by with stuff other didn't but if u were just another guy and u messed up u were gone good riddance.

Advertisement
Those out of bounds kicks was stupid Golden instructions. Telling kid to kick it in the corner instead of just bomb the ball deep as possible.

Those out of bounds kicks was stupid Golden instructions. Telling kid to kick it in the corner instead of just bomb the ball deep as possible.

it stopped as soon as golden was fired

badgley should take this opportunity, gives him a shot at the nfl with a good year

Advertisement
This dude was a terrible kicker. Anytime we'd start to get some momentum in a game he would kick the ball out of bounds.

How dumb do you have to be to party less than a week into Spring practice under a new coach? Who does he think he is, a contributor?

Advertisement
I had a close personal friend in high school who almost lost her life and had to drop out of school for a year of rehab because a drunk driver hit her. She has scars and medical complications for life. Remember that Richt converted to Christianity after a drunk guy shot and killed one of his players at FSU. So I really don't care if it is Brad Kaaya. If he drives drunk, kick the ****** off the team.

Advertisement
This ultra strict application of team rules is gonna cost Miami a good player at some point. Richt took a lot of criticism at Georgia for all the player arrests but that is no reason to go overboard at Miami.

We sec if u suk u out if u good u stay

Advertisement
Back