Keef sent home early from FAU visit

@walty12 ion even know you ,don't tweet me anymore please with your negativity sir with ya ugly dog
12:26am - 3 Feb 13

69.gif

Advertisement
@walty12 ion even know you ,don't tweet me anymore please with your negativity sir with ya ugly dog
12:26am - 3 Feb 13

I know walty12 and he is so furious about this situation. I saw the tweet this morning and can't stop laughing. Go look at some of the other craziness he tweeted about this.

Advertisement
I want this kid, but if I had to guess which kid can't hack at UM it would be him.

I don't get how you have some much time for the BS.

Acts like a punk, pass.

I'm torn bc we really need dt prospects. But I agree, his willingness to be this immature and disrespectful to a coaching staff recruiting him clearly is a reflection of his character, and makes you wonder if he will put in the work to live up to his potential.

Advertisement
In a serious attempt not to come off as an a-hole, what part of what this kid is doing is so impressive to those of you who think it's great?
As someone else mentioned if a recruit did this to Miami there'd be a sihtstorm on here.
IMO he's exactly what Miami does not need, a self-entitled kid who thinks way to highly of himself. Hopefully for him he's just incredibly immature.

In a serious attempt not to come off as an a-hole, what part of what this kid is doing is so impressive to those of you who think it's great?
As someone else mentioned if a recruit did this to Miami there'd be a sihtstorm on here.
IMO he's exactly what Miami does not need, a self-entitled kid who thinks way to highly of himself. Hopefully for him he's just incredibly immature.

As you said, the hypocrisy around here is unbelievable. The attacks would be relentless if a recruit pulled anything like this with UM.

Advertisement

If Montravius Adams would come visit here and get sent home from Miami, nobody would call him immature, because we knew we didn't have a shot. The problem is the dude like you who takes it too seriously. I prefer 1000000000x take the risk on an "immature" kid like Keef than take a crappy JUCO DT like Brooks.

These kids (mostly poor) have a few months with any sense of control or power over their own lives. Once they sign that LOI, they are basically indentured servants to whatever school they go to. Bryant has taken it to the next level. He is mocking the game, because the game is deserving of mocking.

As you said, the hypocrisy around here is unbelievable. The attacks would be relentless if a recruit pulled anything like this with UM.

There is a very strong possibility that he has been a silent to FSU for months and is trolling UM just like he trolled FAU. It wouldn't make me think any differently about him if he tosses the U hat on the floor on Wednesday. He is mocking this joke of a system.

Advertisement

There is a very strong possibility that he has been a silent to FSU for months and is trolling UM just like he trolled FAU. It wouldn't make me think any differently about him if he tosses the U hat on the floor on Wednesday. He is mocking this joke of a system.

There is also the possibility he's been all Miami the entire time and is mocking the process. I guess we'll see Wed. Gotta give the kid one thing, if he wanted to keep everyone guessing he's done it better than any recruit I can recall.

There is also the possibility he's been all Miami the entire time and is mocking the process. I guess we'll see Wed. Gotta give the kid one thing, if he wanted to keep everyone guessing he's done it better than any recruit I can recall.

Yup. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

These kids (mostly poor) have a few months with any sense of control or power over their own lives. Once they sign that LOI, they are basically indentured servants to whatever school they go to. Bryant has taken it to the next level. He is mocking the game, because the game is deserving of mocking.

Please explain the bold part.

Please explain the bold part.

Sure. He's helping make the school he signs with a **** ton of money. He's not getting paid for it. And if he wants to leave and take his talents elsewhere, he needs to get permission from the school he signed with, and jump through hoops.

Advertisement
Back