Keef sent home early from FAU visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean this is beyond obnoxious at this point. I mean why waste HIS time and FAUs time just for this silly game. This whole circus is SO played out.

Good for their coaches.

Nah bruh, those coaches lost the second they let him on campus. Kids really gonna say no to Miami, FSU, USCe for FAU lol

Keef Pumper danced all over them
67.gif
s

I know right. It's on FAU, what on earth gave them the impression this kid was the least bit interested in going there? The kid is having fun, key term there; "KID". He's enjoying the process and it looks like he's having a "hoot" doing it! haha, good for him.

Advertisement
Have a feeling keefing is going to be a permanent fixture in the canesinsight vocabulary.

Advertisement
Keef Butler...Caron's long lost brother

[video=youtube;gKURW9HZInM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKURW9HZInM[/video]

this kid is the GOAT. they kicked him out for "not being serious"? did they start their recruitment of him late Thursday night?

Advertisement
Yeah, sounds like a quality kid that we should want on our team. I mean what are the odds that he could be a total head case and flake out on the team? I mean, how often can that happen to one team right?

You should try more sarcasm. I think it might help you get your point across.

Wow, kid needs to show some character and stop acting like a 5 year old!

you obviously take yourself too seriously and people like you are fuel for Keef :rollcanes:

No I think it's funny, I'm just stating the obvious from the people that matter in his life.. but if he did this during his visit to the U you'd be saying this kid needs to grow up, etc.

Wow, kid needs to show some character and stop acting like a 5 year old!

you obviously take yourself too seriously and people like you are fuel for Keef :rollcanes:

No I think it's funny, I'm just stating the obvious from the people that matter in his life.. but if he did this during his visit to the U you'd be saying this kid needs to grow up, etc.

Oh, you matter in his life?

Advertisement
Back