Visits July 27, 2024 Canes Cookout/Pool Party Visitors

for real same here
I think in the end he is a Cane and I'm not too worried about it from what I hear, but the kid is already showing that he is a tad bit immature and it's a bad look from a leadership standpoint. He plays a position that requires an alpha mentality from leadership and discipline perspective.
Again, I am not in panic mode with him I'm just kinda getting tired of the whole recruitment game with him and if you notice we are not really seeing and hearing all this with any of the other recruits that we have in this class. This is the NIL era and if any of these recruits are looking to "play the game" and get little envelopes from other visits and leading other schools along then they are missing the big picture and how to truly maximize their wealth at the school of choice. Not saying that he is doing all this, just would prefer a different approach from him similar to the rest of the class.

Advertisement
I think in the end he is a Cane and I'm not too worried about it from what I hear, but the kid is already showing that he is a tad bit immature and it's a bad look from a leadership standpoint. He plays a position that requires an alpha mentality from leadership and discipline perspective.
Again, I am not in panic mode with him I'm just kinda getting tired of the whole recruitment game with him and if you notice we are not really seeing and hearing all this with any of the other recruits that we have in this class. This is the NIL era and if any of these recruits are looking to "play the game" and get little envelopes from other visits and leading other schools along then they are missing the big picture and how to truly maximize their wealth at the school of choice. Not saying that he is doing all this, just would prefer a different approach from him similar to the rest of the class.
What did he do that makes you think he’s immature?

for real same here
We’re recruiting good at lb and in the pic for others . I some point the games got to stop and need to recruit for the team or stop bsing . This **** has been going on since he committed. We got a solid lb class last year and two studs other them . The has chanded what we need is big wr and dl

Advertisement
We’re recruiting good at lb and in the pic for others . I some point the games got to stop and need to recruit for the team or stop bsing . This **** has been going on since he committed. We got a solid lb class last year and two studs other them . The has chanded what we need is big wr and dl
pretty sure this kid said he was all Miami within the last few months. I think he even mentioned the rumor part and he said he was all Miami. not positive but im pretty sure I read that.

Advertisement
pretty sure this kid said he was all Miami within the last few months. I think he even mentioned the rumor part and he said he was all Miami. not positive but im pretty sure I read that.
Good . a good dl make lbs look elite meaning if we lose one those boys in the trenches I’ll be more upset. Both sides of the ball

IMG_6769.webp
Ben Hanks has arrived

Advertisement
ND Telling kids to go see other schools then come back and see them?

bold GIF
Some kids just love ND and all that comes with that school. I figure for ND, they are looking for that type of kid. And ND may benefit from that type of kid seeing the difference between ND and most other schools. I would argue Stanford could make the same pitch.

A close friend’s son turned down a lot of under the table money from UGA to become a star at ND. The young man made the choice, not his dad who wanted a different outcome. He was sold on the feel of the school, he wanted to know and interact with non-athletes, and he wanted to be connected to the ND alumni base.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some kids just love ND and all that comes with that school. I figure for ND, they are looking for that type of kid. And ND may benefit from that type of kid seeing the difference between ND and most other schools. I would argue Stanford could make the same pitch.

A close friend’s son turned down a lot of under the table money from UGA to become a star at ND. The young man made the choice, not his dad who wanted a different outcome. He was sold on the feel of the school, he wanted to know and interact with non-athletes, and he wanted to be connected to the ND alumni base.
The ND degree is worth much more that the UGa one.

Advertisement
Back