July 2023 Recruiting BBQ Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
T robs main issue is same as it's always been. He's not about walking you through the fundamentals etc. Hes not gonna build you up. He'll support you if you already there. But he's VERY though on kids & most kids this generation can't handle that. Combine that with the fact t rob want allowed to run his room the way he wanted to. He was part of Manny's system and was gonna coach kids Mandy's way. It was a recipe for failure from jump & why is constantly mentioned only being able to recruit is secondary to coaching. I also find it amusing that now you see all these kids that mention Mike & how much they fvck with him etc & yet not one soul on here has said how great he's doing with recruiting. Lol. No different from dvd but y'all blame Mike for heritage etc. 🤣
Listen there was fundamental problems in that system that was happening with Manny, but don't act like that was some good **** that the school u just coached at not one of them man was even considering us, not one. What is man supposed to add if everything is someone else falt though. Cuz we got some good players from other schools while we had the same problems.

T robs main issue is same as it's always been. He's not about walking you through the fundamentals etc. Hes not gonna build you up. He'll support you if you already there. But he's VERY though on kids & most kids this generation can't handle that. Combine that with the fact t rob want allowed to run his room the way he wanted to. He was part of Manny's system and was gonna coach kids Mandy's way. It was a recipe for failure from jump & why is constantly mentioned only being able to recruit is secondary to coaching. I also find it amusing that now you see all these kids that mention Mike & how much they fvck with him etc & yet not one soul on here has said how great he's doing with recruiting. Lol. No different from dvd but y'all blame Mike for heritage etc. 🤣
I respect what your saying on Mike and we appreciate what he’s done but to lose out on both those kids even though it was obvious they thought they were to good for us. We needed them to change our program around and they bounced on us that **** blows us as fans. When you think about it we see our program as the best in the nation and we should be able to Land anybody when done right. I wanna know why don’t the jitts that’s from down here wanna help show the world that’s the case and We know manny sucks fr no cap.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Definitely...but he's a bit of a tweener.
Lots of schools love him, but wonder where he'll play at the next level. (including Miami)
He's 6'2" 235lbs. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That kinda leaves him in between LB/DE territory.
How is he from an athlete standpoint? Keem by body type is a tweener but he’s an explosive athlete

Advertisement
Here we go. Look at me! Look at me!

D7D02138-6A0B-42ED-A013-C149CACC6151.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back