2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All of the big teams have wild flips and pull rabbits on signing day

We just don’t normally know about it because we are never in the mix anymore

The way Mario held last years class together was one of the most impressive recruiting jobs I’ve seen
I wanted Mincey man bama just on a different level than everyone else. At least we on the stage now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby providing the ring side commentary.
1703090538112.png

Top 3 for me that I can remember if he can pull Smith out. Not just Miami top 3, I’m talking in terms of my college football recruiting memory. Would be something to celebrate for months.
Yeah with Smith all I can really say is at the end of the day when he’s sitting up there with his teammates, and the vibe is there, it would be tough to say no

In the past we just weren’t competitive enough, and yes we still have lots of work to do, but…we will see

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah with Smith all I can really say is at the end of the day when he’s sitting up there with his teammates, and the vibe is there, it would be tough to say no

In the past we just weren’t competitive enough, and yes we still have lots of work to do, but…we will see
We still aren’t competitive enough, which makes this even that much more impressive imo.

I mean we went 7-5 with a top tier OL and potential 1st round picks at DL and safety, a freshman-all anmerican DE…and still recruiting like this to close. It’s wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back