2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
3E0BFB04-3D42-4415-AF9A-DC7430E35791.jpeg

Hope he listens to his heart!!!

Advertisement
This one is more exciting than any since probably 04? Last year was great because we signed our best class since 08 but it was mostly wrapped up before ESD.
I enjoyed the James Williams and Taylor year as well since it had been a minute since we had some good 5*s. Last year with 2 5* OTs was nice. But yeah as far as signing day excitement to drama ratios, today is up there near top and may win out depending on how it shakes out lol.

Btw i said this when mario came in. For us to rise, we have to knock other teams off on the trail. Whomever we have to. It coming to Fruition. Seen these things happen. It dont start on saturdays. It starts here.

Advertisement
All of the big teams have wild flips and pull rabbits on signing day

We just don’t normally know about it because we are never in the mix anymore

The way Mario held last years class together was one of the most impressive recruiting jobs I’ve seen
Top 3 for me that I can remember if he can pull Smith out. Not just Miami top 3, I’m talking in terms of my college football recruiting memory. Would be something to celebrate for months.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s right he didn’t even have to tell me I can see OSU will fall a bit. They will be good but they won’t be that type of OSU we been used to seeing
We’ve been letting gangs set up in our backyard and take entire corners for too long. Weren’t even taxing them.

Mario and Marlo are basically the same name

IMG_2059.png

To much points to us. Lack of confidence in OSU from multiple places. We have always been there. Too much going for us. Trying so hard not to believe it

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back