Jason Whitlocks prediction on next UM coach

I hope he´s right too but I think he´s just trolling the fan base for reactions. Whitlock moves the needle for Canes on a national level like no other. I just dont see Chip getting fired and going straight back to the college level without a year off. Id ******* love it though

Advertisement
WE are the only ones allowed to predict the next coach. ***** the outsiders

Timing doesn't work. NFC east is so bad he will be in it with the Eagles until last week (jan 3). We need a coach before then

We'd be ranked in the top 15 over the offseason just by signing him.

I refuse to give up hope on this...it would be the grand slam of home run hires and a great fit for both sides. There will be a **** of a bidding war for him...but you never know what could happen.

This is why all this Cristobal and Strong talk sickens me to no end...we should be aiming higher. We have an asset that almost any coach in America would sell their soul for....a top notch talent at quarterback and a built in recruiting advantage in the most fertile recruiting ground in the country.

Advertisement
I think there is a better chance of Jimmy Johnson coming out of retirement to coach Miami than Chip Kelly. I think Dennis getting the job is a close second. Not going to happen.

It's ok guys these 2 morons on twitter don't want him so let's just end all discussion

image.webp

How would the racism allegations play out down in So. Flo???

Advertisement
Our BOT is apparently freaked out by Butch's non-involvement with the UNC violations, so I wonder how they'd feel about a guy who just recently got tagged by the NCAA with an 18-month show-cause penalty.

I would say it's more than the UNC deal with BOTCH, but that doesn't fit some people's agendas.

The NCAA with Kelly could very well be a stumbling block were he to become available. Having said that, shoot....there isn't a better hire out there when you factor in the available talent pool that is out base.

Advertisement
He would absolutely lay waste to all of CFB down here, and give zero ***** about anyone's feelings or what the douchebags in the media have to say about it. He fits the Miami mold perfectly. It would be absolutely glorious.

I just can't see a snowball's chance in **** of it actually coming to fruition. But hey, what the heck, it's nice to dream.

Can someone explain to me what happened with all the players claiming he was racist.. I think that was a lazy term to use bc
I believe they said he wanted the clean cut yes sir no sir type player. Can he work with the savages we have down here or would he be another Goldie kicking off players like Paul, Gadbois, etc. Could he handle miami players?.. and lets be honest.. there is a different kind of player here then Oregon... and when he was out of his comfort zone in Philly he started purging the roster to what many believed were personal decisions based on players character.

Great coach.. but thats one question about him I think about.. The attrition here has been damning to our depth under Goldies tenure.

Regardless... I dont care if we win with choir boys or savages at this point. Just need to win.

Advertisement
If true lets just start building the next championship trophy case right now.

Advertisement
Back