Jarren, Cam, Deejay, Brevin, and KJ

Advertisement
Really?

Got owned on time of possession. Couldn’t do a **** thing in the 2nd and 3rd quarters — I think they had less than 100 total yards during that span. Take away a couple chunk plays, I wasn’t overly impressed with UNC’s play calling.

Disagree.

That drought is what the entire game should have been based on talent alone.

Their play calling is what gave them a fighting chance.

Slowing down hurt them. If they kept the pace, we might not have even been in it at the end.

Jarren's only positive is accuracy.

Negative: Ball security, decision making, awareness, arm.

He has no deep ball and he could have walked in that 2 pt conversion.
Jarren needs to continue to work on his deep ball but he can make all of the throws especially in the intermediate ones.

Last edited:
Disagree.

That drought is what the entire game should have been based on talent alone.

Their play calling is what gave them a fighting chance.

Slowing down hurt them. If they kept the pace, we might not have even been in it at the end.

Huh?

Something is wrong with this team mentally.

We know what Thomas brings to the table. Not just him, but many players on this team are not showing the gifts that we know for a fact they possess.

There is a weird hesitancy. Guys we know are blazers look stuck in the mud a lot of plays.

It’s concerning to say the least.
This. Only 'playmakers' making plays are Deejay and Cam'ron. KJ is moving the sticks, but I'm still waiting for Jordan to take over a game like Njoku. It's time we made some highlight reels in the passing attack.

Advertisement
Your wrong. Jarren made great throws. The DJ Dallas wildcat and the jet sweeps were easy to read. Draws and screens wouldn’t gaped the NC D. Don’t believe we ran any.

We've used the wildcat enough now. It's not going to be effective - teams will game plan for it whenever DJ steps in that spot. Time to get more creative.

Advertisement
So has JWilliams 3 times maybe more.
I was waiting for someone to say this. Jarren is a redshirt freshman behind an awful OL and he’s getting hit by defensive ends and defensive tackles. Jeff Thomas fumbled last week without being hit and last night after some CB wrapped him up. It’s apples and oranges, but it is something Jarren needs to improve as well.

This. Only 'playmakers' making plays are Deejay and Cam'ron. KJ is moving the sticks, but I'm still waiting for Jordan to take over a game like Njoku. It's time we made some highlight reels in the passing attack.
That Jordan comment is clueless. Njoku NEVER took over a game, unless you talking about vs duke

Not that it cost us the game because it sure as **** did not but that hold on Scaife on Cams long run to the 5 was complete and total bull****.

I was waiting for someone to say this. Jarren is a true freshman behind an awful OL and he’s getting hit by defensive ends and defensive tackles. Jeff Thomas fumbled last week without being hit and last night after some CB wrapped him up. It’s apples and oranges, but it is something Jarren needs to improve as well.
A fumble is a fumble. you can’t pick and choose situations when you do that that’s what makes it apples to oranges. But agreed ball security is something he needs to work on.

Advertisement
Dan Enos is not doing it for me. He seems to be really trying to fit our athletes into his system and doing things that at times are hurting us. Both of our coordinators are costing us right now. We have to upgrade both of them if we hope to win for real.
We scored 25 points and missed 2 fgs and an xp. For the 2nd week the kicking game cost us. The defense got gashed all night. The big positive is we a very young team, Our ol was I proved and Jarren Williams is looking real good.

Dan Enos is not doing it for me. He seems to be really trying to fit our athletes into his system and doing things that at times are hurting us. Both of our coordinators are costing us right now. We have to upgrade both of them if we hope to win for real.
Dan enos is far from the issue especially vs unc, we dominated them from the 2nd quarter on. Even in the first quarter we had a good drive to get a field goal so we wasn’t completely shut out there. The defense needs to step the Fvck up

Advertisement
JW under center looks slow as molasses.. everytime he turns around, it looks like an accident waiting to happen....

Enos needs to dig out some old Charlie Ward tapes and move him to shotgun primarily...
...he is very accurate and with the extra second and a half, he will pick apart any defense

Last edited:
Dan enos is far from the issue especially vs unc, we dominated them from the 2nd quarter on. Even in the first quarter we had a good drive to get a field goal so we wasn’t completely shut out there. The defense needs to step the Fvck up

Agreed .... our DBs looked like they were in a different zip code every time the ball was thrown deep.

Advertisement
Back