Jarren, Cam, Deejay, Brevin, and KJ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro What? He was 30/39 with 309 n 2 TDs. What are u talking about please? U want safe like rosier ?
Jarren is definitely a bright spot on the team. Would be nice if dudes would ******* catch the ball too. Everyone clamoring for Hightower and what did he do? More drops.

Another wasted talent.

Pretty much the only positives from tonight. Jarren is a legit QB who did not turn it over and who looked much better this week than in his first game against UF. He played well enough for us to get the win and you can see he's going to be a good one.

The coaching, the defense, the OL, Mallory, and Baxa really let us down. I don't have the stats to support this, but I surmise any team that misses two FGs and has an XP blocked win the game about 3% of the time. To fall down 17-3 early shows the coaches did not have us prepared. And 4th & 17 speaks for itself. This team needs a spark and a win tonight would have been pretty big. Would have...

Those guys played hard. They deserve props.

But this team is infected and their toughness doesn’t make up for the softness that prevails in this program elsewhere.

Advertisement
Agree, but Jarren is not legit. He might be at some point, but he is not yet. He played well enough to win, but not well enough to overcome all the other mistakes this team made. Sam Howell DID however, how sad is that.

Howell has WAYYYYYYYYYY better play calling.

Their offensive coordinator made it a point to get the ball out of his hand quickly and keep him clean from game 1 at USCe.

Like clockwork, his confidence grew because he was completing passes and not taking too many unnecessary hits.

Even the deep shots are designed to be thrown quickly from three step drop.

Longo is running a clinic on how to build up a freshman qb.

Jarren’s numbers are better, but Enos forcing the under center and slow play action plays is holding this offense and Jarren’s confidence back.

Carolina only scored 28. Mfers actin like it was a 50 burger. Offenses can get those results with quick passing and spread running. It is what Miami should have been running since 2016.

I thought Enos would have looked more like 2018 Bama. They run more shotgun than us with a three deep stacked with blue chippers.

I was wrong. He hasn’t changed much since Arkansas and I am disappointed.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas has now fumbled in each of our first two games. But by all means go suck him off in your own thread.

Something is wrong with this team mentally.

We know what Thomas brings to the table. Not just him, but many players on this team are not showing the gifts that we know for a fact they possess.

There is a weird hesitancy. Guys we know are blazers look stuck in the mud a lot of plays.

It’s concerning to say the least.

Advertisement
Howell has WAYYYYYYYYYY better play calling.

Their offensive coordinator made it a point to get the ball out of his hand quickly and keep him clean from game 1 at USCe.

Like clockwork, his confidence grew because he was completing passes and not taking too many unnecessary hits.

Even the deep shots are designed to be thrown quickly from three step drop.

Longo is running a clinic on how to build up a freshman qb.

Jarren’s numbers are better, but Enos forcing the under center and slow play action plays is holding this offense and Jarren’s confidence back.

Carolina only scored 28. Mfers actin like it was a 50 burger. Offenses can get those results with quick passing and spread running. It is what Miami should have been running since 2016.

I thought Enos would have looked more like 2018 Bama. They run more shotgun than us with a three deep stacked with blue chippers.

I was wrong. He hasn’t changed much since Arkansas and I am disappointed.

Really?

Got owned on time of possession. Couldn’t do a **** thing in the 2nd and 3rd quarters — I think they had less than 100 total yards during that span. Take away a couple chunk plays, I wasn’t overly impressed with UNC’s play calling.

Jarren's only positive is accuracy.

Negative: Ball security, decision making, awareness, arm.

He has no deep ball and he could have walked in that 2 pt conversion.

Manny is doing exactly what he said he wouldn’t do. He’s letting his OC force an offense into his guys instead of building an offense around what he has. Manny can kick rocks. He’s no different than anyone we’ve had for 2 decades.

Advertisement
Back