Jamey Chadwell from Coastal Carolina

He wouldn’t fit here, he’s a country boy to the 10th^ power, dare I even say a Hillbilly lol

He was born to be a SEC coach.
To your point, I feel like Hugh Freeze is the same way. He’s my #2 behind Lane and I believe you like Hugh too. I think he’d work here. Even with those teeth of his

Advertisement
Good coach...just not for here.

He's a bumpkin with a staff that has never coached Power 5 football ever. Would be a disaster here.

A young innovative coach who has put an unknown school on the map and only making 850 K a year
He has flaws. If we’re taking another “up and comer” then I think we can all agree that should be Bill Clark. Guy has never had a losing season in his entire coaching history and that spans back to Alabama High School FB. Plus he’s a really good evaluator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has flaws. If we’re taking another “up and comer” then I think we can all agree that should be Bill Clark. Guy has never had a losing season in his entire coaching history and that spans back to Alabama High School FB. Plus he’s a really good evaluator.

If we're going the G5 route, Clark is my #1.

Chadwell has done well at every stop on his journey, and turning every program he's been at into a winning program when he left. He's young and innovative, and for all I know he could very well do well at a P5 school.
Taking all that into consideration, this is not the candidate for us at this time. Optically Miami needs a high profile, successful name to show the fans, boosters and general public that is indeed taking this issue seriously.

Advertisement
A young innovative coach who has put an unknown school on the map and only making 850 K a year
2015-05-07-1431001326-1296913-childfree1.gif

Advertisement
If we get the right coach who can recruit and coach them up as we should at UM, the bad news will be on their end.
Exactly. The second we stop stepping on our own ****s, it won't matter what any other school in the Coastal does.

Advertisement
Back