2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
NIL is great for NFL GMs. I think some of the busts like Jamarcus Russell’s of the world may have been exposed in college.

Having a kid making multiple six figures a year in college and seeing how he handles it can be illuminating for NFL teams.

Hunger as a huge motivator has dissipated. Yes they got bags back then but I think it was unofficial and a lump sum.

Now kids make thousands off their social media.

Discipline is going to be as much of a factor as talent for GMs.

NIL is great for NFL GMs. I think some of the busts like Jamarcus Russell’s of the world may have been exposed in college.

Having a kid making multiple six figures a year in college and seeing how he handles it can be illuminating for NFL teams.

Hunger as a huge motivator has dissipated. Yes they got bags back then but I think it was unofficial and a lump sum.

Now kids make thousands off their social media.

Discipline is going to be as much of a factor as talent for GMs.
Interesting perspective. Never thought of it that way

I’m with Memnon. This is America and make it when you can but I appreciate this POV

Advertisement
Man fck all that sh*t.

This America & if yall don't like seeing people make money you're a hater or jealous or both.
Not sure if this is sarcasm or not. Me I definitely ain't hating on no kids making bread. However it will lead to a **** ton of problems them making bread like this. Children with no financial background are pulling in millions now while still living in the hood. More power to them. But we need to start doing our part and tying in financial literacy into all this bread. It's on them what they do with it. But I'll just say my own nephew tee. Won't use anyone else as an example. So no one can take it any kind of way. This kid, he's 17 now. From his freshman year till now he's had everything from high cmachool coaches,high schools themselves,NBA superstars and business tycoons trying to hand him each and every lil thing he could possibly want. Meanwhile while all this money is being tossed around I get phone calls forty three times a day asking for help with the most elementary of ****. This is a kid who was getting an allowance and now people are trying to give him a high school basketball player rolls Royce's, Lamborghinis,houses,cash,chicks, anything. Being an uncle I'm proud to see people value him so much that he's got opportunities I could've only prayed for. Than we talk and I realize he ain't got no plan,no path outside of basketball. & It's not on anyone else to walk for him. He needs to do for himself first and foremost. Not his mother,not me,not his brothers, DEFINITELY not no ****** stranger should have to tell him ok let's get up. Time to put in work etc.

Man fck all that sh*t.

This America & if yall don't like seeing people make money you're a hater or jealous or both.

1722178256711.gif

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not. Me I definitely ain't hating on no kids making bread. However it will lead to a **** ton of problems them making bread like this. Children with no financial background are pulling in millions now while still living in the hood. More power to them. But we need to start doing our part and tying in financial literacy into all this bread. It's on them what they do with it. But I'll just say my own nephew tee. Won't use anyone else as an example. So no one can take it any kind of way. This kid, he's 17 now. From his freshman year till now he's had everything from high cmachool coaches,high schools themselves,NBA superstars and business tycoons trying to hand him each and every lil thing he could possibly want. Meanwhile while all this money is being tossed around I get phone calls forty three times a day asking for help with the most elementary of ****. This is a kid who was getting an allowance and now people are trying to give him a high school basketball player rolls Royce's, Lamborghinis,houses,cash,chicks, anything. Being an uncle I'm proud to see people value him so much that he's got opportunities I could've only prayed for. Than we talk and I realize he ain't got no plan,no path outside of basketball. & It's not on anyone else to walk for him. He needs to do for himself first and foremost. Not his mother,not me,not his brothers, DEFINITELY not no ****** stranger should have to tell him ok let's get up. Time to put in work etc.

This would be great to see happen. Can we hook them up with financial advisors?

Advertisement

Bro they made an entire documentary (BROKE) about ADULTS blowing everything in spectacular fashion. And I guess that **** was an hour long, they could’ve made it a week long with how many examples there are. Now we’re going it with 14 year olds? I’m with El here that this is America and if it’s available, they should get it. We just gotta accept that it’s gonna end REALLY poorly for the vast, vast majority. That is, unless something changes RE: education.

Advertisement
This would be great to see happen. Can we hook them up with financial advisors?
We have that going on. But it's not something that's mandatory. It's just advice and an introduction. We even have seminars for it. But nothing mandatory is in place. In my eyes that needs to happen it needs to be if you want this money you're taking a class essentially to get it.

There have been teens making a lot and I mean a lot of money in sports. It just hasn’t been under the ncaa umbrella.

Plenty of teens sign soccer contracts in Europe. Cavan Sullivan is 14 years old and signed with the Philadelphia union. Christian pulisic was playing in Germany as a 16 year old and flew a private jet back home for prom. He drove in a convertible Porsche.

Golf, tennis, and European basketball also have huge payouts for teens.
There are teens here in America in shooting who are sponsored by Remington, Glock, Winchester etc…

We’re just not used to it in college athletics. This is a **** of a lot better than paper bags and a set of Keyes to a charger parked at the airport.

Treat a young person like a pro with contracts based on performance and you’ll see who’s gonna handle it or not.

Bro they made an entire documentary (BROKE) about ADULTS blowing everything in spectacular fashion. And I guess that **** was an hour long, they could’ve made it a week long with how many examples there are. Now we’re going it with 14 year olds? I’m with El here that this is America and if it’s available, they should get it. We just gotta accept that it’s gonna end REALLY poorly for the vast, vast majority. That is, unless something changes RE: education.
Yeah but the issue here is being broke is the least of the problem. Look what's going on in this country right now If you have something someone else just wants it. Someone else is willing to do whatever they have to to try and take it. Why do you want to put a kid. Emphasis on the kid part in to that equation. Money opens up a lot of evil in this world I simply have the mindset of our youth should be protected at all costs. This isn't protecting them this is throwing them to the fire the way this is set up.

Advertisement
Well said.

Advertisement
Back