2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
Advertisement
This site has become useless 😑
Get Out Shut Up GIF by Jason Clarke

Advertisement
Advertisement
God Bless America ✊🏽🇺🇸
**** in a hand basket. Part of me is flat out HOT we didn't have nil like this when I was in high school and college. But being real with myself and seeing first hand the things going on with nephew & dudes we on and dudes I know around the country, I can't say for sure things would've turned out the same for most of us. When you take the hunger out of the game, what's left to differentiate between most of these dudes? How many of them can you seriously say it's not about money they just love the game. Broke or not it's still the same approach? Not many any more

Advertisement
**** in a hand basket. Part of me is flat out HOT we didn't have nil like this when I was in high school and college. But being real with myself and seeing first hand the things going on with nephew & dudes we on and dudes I know around the country, I can't say for sure things would've turned out the same for most of us. When you take the hunger out of the game, what's left to differentiate between most of these dudes? How many of them can you seriously say it's not about money they just love the game. Broke or not it's still the same approach? Not many any more
A HS coach of a former blue chip who played for us shared with me his concerns about the kids motivation with his NIL deal with us. This conversation took place in the kids freshman year, since then, he’s had countless people have “heart to heart’s” with him due to his lack of discipline and drive. This kid, who is incredibly talented, ended up not making it into the league.

This is definitely a problem for kids who don’t have the structure or tools to handle that kind of $ at such a younger age.

Advertisement
Back