2026 Jabari Brady 5* WR from (Returns To Monarch From Chaminade)

Advertisement
IMG_2635.jpeg

Advertisement
Gaby:
Not quite sure about this. Miami has others higher on the board based on my understanding.

When prompted about it, he said "It’s very early in the cycle. Brady just left Chaminade and is returning to Monarch. Just a long way to go in eval process. At this time I don’t anticipate Miami going in this direction."

Advertisement
Gaby:
Not quite sure about this. Miami has others higher on the board based on my understanding.

When prompted about it, he said "It’s very early in the cycle. Brady just left Chaminade and is returning to Monarch. Just a long way to go in eval process. At this time I don’t anticipate Miami going in this direction."

lEFT A PLACE (monarch) WHERE HE WAS A BIG DOG #1 wr...to go to chaminade to be a part of the pack....Then their starting qb gets hurt and he has to go back to Monarch before playing in 3 games for Chaminade. lol

Guess he got an espn tv game in where he had 1 catch.

@Coach Macho

He's the goods and Monarch develops wrs at a high rate

lEFT A PLACE (monarch) WHERE HE WAS A BIG DOG #1 wr...to go to chaminade to be a part of the pack....Then their starting qb gets hurt and he has to go back to Monarch before playing in 3 games for Chaminade. lol

@Coach Macho

Very interesting, I was wondering why he went back to Monarch

Advertisement
Lol at having higher prospects on the board. I would like to know who they are.

Gaby shouldn’t be running his mouth about Miami not wanting the 2nd best WR in SFL for ‘26.

Although I agree with your premise and trust on some of this board on Brady that he's a **** of a prospect

I would guess Calvin Russell is the big dog on the board and obviously they love Toney as well.

@Coach Macho

Only in Florida

Advertisement
If I were in Gaby's shoes.... I'm not so sure I directly call out the Director of Recruiting for my rival site being wrong.. unless i know with 100% certainty thats the case. Curious to see how this one plays out.

Could backfire badly for ITU if he's wrong

I think Gaby and Lake are smart enough to know that. So... maybe there's some truth to it. But I'd love to know who is higher on the 2026 board.

If I were in Gaby's shoes.... I'm not so sure I directly call out the Director of Recruiting for my rival site being wrong.. unless i know with 100% certainty thats the case. Curious to see how this one plays out.

Could backfire badly for ITU if he's wrong

I think Gaby and Lake are smart enough to know that. So... maybe there's some truth to it. But I'd love to know who is higher on the 2026 board.
Possibles:
-Mom In UM hall of fame
-Bryan and Ed Pata's cousin or nephew

Advertisement
Back