2026 Jabari Brady 5* WR from (Returns To Monarch From Chaminade)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you know what happen with Cooper and Georgia? I remember a few months ago him being a commit to Georgia and now he's not with them.
No, but there is this thread that covers the shortest commitments ever

Advertisement
Anyone know anything about his teammate Lopez? Gaby highlighted him in a write up. Is he that good but just overshadowed by bigger names?

However, on Wednesday, it was 2026 wide receiver Jasen Lopez who stole the show with both of the offenses explosive touchdowns coming from the former Miami True North Classical standout. He’s shifty and can hit a gear that makes him tough to catch. His basketball highlights are impressive as well as the sub-6-footer uses that explosiveness to dunk on defenders.

Anyone know anything about his teammate Lopez? Gaby highlighted him in a write up. Is he that good but just overshadowed by bigger names?
Where is this quote from?

Lopez thread is here

Where is this quote from?

Lopez thread is here

Thanks. Gaby was out at Chaminade and did a full write up. That quote is the Lopez part.

Advertisement

All I know about him is he is pretty good at Basketball, I didn't even know he was transfer to Chaminade for football. He's is about to eat over there. D@mn Chaminade reloaded with a bunch of transfers....whew stacked

No, but there is this thread that covers the shortest commitments ever

Thanks!

Advertisement
The kid is talented and athletic. He was dunking as a freshman but wasn’t really that tall. I like his game.

All I know about him is he is pretty good at Basketball, I didn't even know he was transfer to Chaminade for football. He's is about to eat over there. D@mn Chaminade reloaded with a bunch of transfers....whew stacked
he really isnt this year.

They have 4 other div 1 wrs BEFORE he transferred in.

He fits somewhere in there.....The thing working for him is they got his qb to transfer in so he may hit him off more than usua.

he really isnt this year.

They have 4 other div 1 wrs BEFORE he transferred in.

He fits somewhere in there.....The thing working for him is they got his qb to transfer in so he may hit him off more than usua.

J Roc ate pretty good tonight against St John Bosco. He made some big catches and had a huge 4th down play. Looks like that chemistry with the QB carried over to Chaminade. They got a good squad of transfers. They should have won tonight but St John was too much. Fun game

Advertisement
Back