2026 J’Vari "Jrock" Flowers 4* CB from Northwestern

@HurricanePhilly's nickname with the ladies (and dudes) in college
My pants aren’t even off…just a thigh rub

1724107825384.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think he’s going to do that tbh his beef was with Golden not Mario. And Charlie Strong isn’t at Louisville and CS has a relationship with Mario who gave him his last coaching job at Miami.
he only went to L-ville because Shannon was fired. Like you said, its not the same l-ville now.

Advertisement
- “Miami came and put on a show,” Flowers told CaneSport. “I thought it would be a good game, but they really showed them what Miami can do. This game made a big impact on how I view the Canes.”

- “I didn’t expect them to play defense like that. They showed me a lot and had a lot of young guys on the field. It feels good seeing everyone out there making plays,” Flowers said.

(Since receiving an offer from Miami this summer, Flowers has continued to develop his relationship with the in-state program and Hurricanes cornerback coach Chevis Jackson.)

- “It’s a good relationship, and it’s just getting stronger and stronger by the day,” Flowers said.

- “One of the biggest things will be the depth chart situation,” Flowers explained. “Also how will I be developed as a player, and would I be able to run track as well as play football at the school.”

Advertisement
- “Miami came and put on a show,” Flowers told CaneSport. “I thought it would be a good game, but they really showed them what Miami can do. This game made a big impact on how I view the Canes.”

- “I didn’t expect them to play defense like that. They showed me a lot and had a lot of young guys on the field. It feels good seeing everyone out there making plays,” Flowers said.

(Since receiving an offer from Miami this summer, Flowers has continued to develop his relationship with the in-state program and Hurricanes cornerback coach Chevis Jackson.)

- “It’s a good relationship, and it’s just getting stronger and stronger by the day,” Flowers said.

- “One of the biggest things will be the depth chart situation,” Flowers explained. “Also how will I be developed as a player, and would I be able to run track as well as play football at the school.”
I remember a time when the players ran track. I wonder where Mario stands on the topic.

Advertisement
Back