Advertisement
Miami Norland
Homestead High
Miami Central
Miami Northwestern

Broward:
Western (Broward)
Monarch
Coconut Creek (early game wilth MNW we will see right away)

Palm Beach:

Palm Beach Central
Delray Atlantic
West boca

these are all my current guesses

Homestead?

I know I might get killed for this but why are we the 20th offer. Man has the jets and is a multi year starter at a local powerhouse. Hopefully it won’t matter but this was a no brainer months ago

- “It’s the hometown offer,” Flowers said. “Knowing they want to keep me home has them definitely at the top. … It finally came. I wasn’t expecting it, but (Sunday), I was like, ‘Dang, I’m really going to get the Miami offer.'”

- Flowers said he wants to land somewhere he can play football in the fall and run track in the spring, which he added the Hurricanes are aware of. Flowers won the state’s 100-meter dash with a 10.50-second run, finished second in the state in the 200 with a 20.91 time and was on the 4×100 and 4×400 relay teams that finished second and first at the state championships, respectively. He said Miami’s staff said “it’s cool” if he wants to compete in two sports.

Advertisement
I know I might get killed for this but why are we the 20th offer. Man has the jets and is a multi year starter at a local powerhouse. Hopefully it won’t matter but this was a no brainer months ago
No thats a legit question. But for me, it can only be one reason. Addae. Which is why is *** is gone. Man dont seem to value flat speed much. Notice how many blazing fast guys we in on now.

- “It’s the hometown offer,” Flowers said. “Knowing they want to keep me home has them definitely at the top. … It finally came. I wasn’t expecting it, but (Sunday), I was like, ‘Dang, I’m really going to get the Miami offer.'”

- Flowers said he wants to land somewhere he can play football in the fall and run track in the spring, which he added the Hurricanes are aware of. Flowers won the state’s 100-meter dash with a 10.50-second run, finished second in the state in the 200 with a 20.91 time and was on the 4×100 and 4×400 relay teams that finished second and first at the state championships, respectively. He said Miami’s staff said “it’s cool” if he wants to compete in two sports.
Oof UF having the #1 T&F team may be a good selling point for them. Opens the door for Oregon too. Need to keep talent like this home.

Jackson has a cleanup on isle 5 due to Addae in this recruitment
Missouri and Texas have been the two programs standing out most for the 2026 four-star cornerback from Miami (Fla.) Northwestern.
Tennessee is also becoming a major player here in Flowers’ recruitment but the Tigers and the Longhorns could have the edge right now in what’s shaping up to be an SEC battle.

Last edited:

IMG_6049.webp

Duncanville?

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement
- “Coach Smith & I have a good relationship with him from when he was at Miami Central,” Flowers said. “We’ve just been keeping a bond since. And him at Miami, it’s played a big role in my recruitment.”

- “I feel like (the cookout) was good,” Flowers said. “We had the food, getting to jump off diving boards and really just getting to know the coaches. It was good. They were really talking about keeping me home, simple stuff like that. It wasn’t really too much.”

- Secondary coach Chevis Jackson has also been involved in Flowers’ recruitment and has developed a bond with the 5-foot-11, 165-pound cornerback.

Oof UF having the #1 T&F team may be a good selling point for them. Opens the door for Oregon too. Need to keep talent like this home.
Speed and athleticism like this needs to be mainlined into this secondary in the worst way! Kids like Flowers and Fitzgerald would be a great start! A 20.9 200m? Are you freaking kidding?????? That's not just great speed, that's some Flash type **** right there!

Advertisement
Unless the kids trying to take track the distance and not football then I don’t see it mattering. If he chooses track over football then sure go to Oregon or whatever

Unless the kids trying to take track the distance and not football then I don’t see it mattering. If he chooses track over football then sure go to Oregon or whatever
I kind of doubt that. There's money for him at CB if he continues to develop. Why take that off the table at this point unless you are 100% sure of being the next Usian Bolt.

Advertisement
Too early
Fair enough. Personally I'm not even close to a top 5 for each but I can tell you who I like so far.

At CB I really like JVari Flowers and Justice Fitzpatrick so far. I like a few others but I haven't seen enough to completely form an opinion. At Safety I have no idea at this point.

Advertisement
Back