It Appears That Our Wigger Fans Have Scared Off da GATA

I finally sampled their thread. They've actually got a poster on there who wants to drop Miami in favor of home and home series with Oklahoma and Texas and USC, etc.

Is this some type of parody? The entire college football world knows the Gator mindset. They are too petrified to play home and home with Rice.

Those out of conference road games have a strange way of not cooperating, for yardage not to translate to the scoreboard, or for the opponent to take advantage of every flaw you have, like BYU against Texas last week. The Gators hide from those risks, the same way they scheme to avoid us. And consequently they'll never earn full respect for their recent success. Gator scheduling has become a national topic.

I did respect one poster over there. He described last Saturday very well, that it was surprisingly tame in the stands but there was some moderate abuse in the parking lot beforehand. That's exactly what I saw.

Only "moderate" abuse? We can do better.

Advertisement
I finally sampled their thread. They've actually got a poster on there who wants to drop Miami in favor of home and home series with Oklahoma and Texas and USC, etc.

Is this some type of parody? The entire college football world knows the Gator mindset. They are too petrified to play home and home with Rice.

Those out of conference road games have a strange way of not cooperating, for yardage not to translate to the scoreboard, or for the opponent to take advantage of every flaw you have, like BYU against Texas last week. The Gators hide from those risks, the same way they scheme to avoid us. And consequently they'll never earn full respect for their recent success. Gator scheduling has become a national topic.

I did respect one poster over there. He described last Saturday very well, that it was surprisingly tame in the stands but there was some moderate abuse in the parking lot beforehand. That's exactly what I saw.

Only "moderate" abuse? We can do better.

Like coach G says, it's a process. WE COMIN, even in the parking lot, WE COMIN.

LOL at the wEz

91.gif

I was unable to attend the game live so I would just like to pass along the following message to the Gator faithful:

**** you pussies

Advertisement
Back