Isaac Teslaa

Brodsky was who I was going to say. Think he was late 70s/early 80s. Before 83 for sure

Yeap. Hialeah-Miami Lakes Class of 1978...followed his dad to UM in that first highly-recruited class with Lester Williams, Fred Marion, David Jefferson, Mark Cooper, Tony Chickillo, Clem Barbarino and some dudes named Mark Richt and Jim Kelly.

Advertisement
Advertisement

That’s how we do it up here in Michigan!

Here’s the little that I know, he’s from a D4/5 private high school that is a pretty legit program, Hudsonville Unity Christian. D4 is our 4th largest classification, we go through D8 and then even have a couple of 8 man football divisions.

He was a dual threat QB in high school, maybe that’s why no big offers? Also won a state title in hoops.

His college, Hillsdale isn’t that good as far as wins/losses go. They are D2 and have sent some guys to the league though. Big offensive lineman that went to the raiders I recall. His dad went to Hillsdale and was a stud there back in the day.

Advertisement
That’s actually not a good time. I’m going to assume he’s much faster now.

I should have quantified my statement “considering he is a late developer physically and it was over 3 years ago.” But I hear you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back