If you are a true Cane fan

Like someone else said, start backing up these petitions with some dollar signs if you really want a stadium. Until then...you ain't said nothin'.

Advertisement
Instead of spending(or wasting) your time on a petition for a stadium that will never happen how about you spend that same time trying to get more fans to go to games and support this team!!

Then you want to see UM build a stadium for our Canes. Not saying it will happen or how or where but I started this petition a few months ago. We have 2500 signatures currently but would welcome each and everyone here to sign if you haven't already. Once we get to 5000 I will send the list to Donna Shalala, the board of trustees and Eichorst.

Lets show UM the fans want a stadium for our kids to call their own!

here is the link, please spread the word!

http://www.change.org/petitions/hurricanes-fans-for-a-hurricanes-stadium

i signed, but let's be honest.. if you're a true canes fan, you don't give two ***** about where we play.. and i think that list would be more effective if it had 30k signatures not 5k.. it makes no sense for them to build a stadium that will be used for football 6-7 times a year (unless they build an FIU type thing, but do you really want a glorified high school stadium for the U), not to mention there's no space for it anywhere.

If they improve JRS, i'd be fine with watching the games there.. although it'd be nice if parking was cheaper.

If you don't ever voice your opinion then of course nothing will happen. If the admin keeps thinking "well since nobody cares we should just stay at Sun Lifeless" then of course there will never be our own stadium. The only way change happens is through action, in-action breeds complacency. I prefer to take SOME action than sit around with my finger up my *** saying "not gonna happen" or "waste of time"

That **** is loser talk. If you are happy at Sun Life then you are in the minority because the majority of the people I've talked to HATE it.

Advertisement
If you don't ever voice your opinion then of course nothing will happen. If the admin keeps thinking "well since nobody cares we should just stay at Sun Lifeless" then of course there will never be our own stadium. The only way change happens is through action, in-action breeds complacency. I prefer to take SOME action than sit around with my finger up my *** saying "not gonna happen" or "waste of time"

That **** is loser talk. If you are happy at Sun Life then you are in the minority because the majority of the people I've talked to HATE it.

Yes, I'm sure the only reason we are playing at Sun Life is because the admin thinks nobody cares about where we play or about having our own stadium. And I'm sure they've never thought about the idea of building our own place closer to campus. Your petition will surely open up their eyes to these great ideas. Go you.

You really think the administration doesn't know? This isn't the first time people have tried to make a petition. It's not like they have $150million+ sitting around just waiting for a couple thousand people to tell them they want a stadium.

Tell the majority of the people that you know that hate Sun Life to actually show up to games. You think they're gonna look at 30k people sitting in the stands and say to themselves "clearly, we should spend a ton of money on a new stadium"? That's retarded. We need to show we can bring in 50+k consistently before they even bat an eye at the thought. This is a business. And we don't have crooked politicians looking for a handout like they were for the Marlins, if there is no money to be made off of it. Get real.

Kinda dumb to have our own stadium if it will only be used 6 days out of the year.

Id rather the Dolphins pony up the dough and build a better stadium we can share than a cheap stadium that our school couldn't afford to build or maintain. Id rather those dollars go toward something else like a indoor practice field or give the Baseball players a indoor batting cage.

Then you want to see UM build a stadium for our Canes. Not saying it will happen or how or where but I started this petition a few months ago. We have 2500 signatures currently but would welcome each and everyone here to sign if you haven't already. Once we get to 5000 I will send the list to Donna Shalala, the board of trustees and Eichorst.

Lets show UM the fans want a stadium for our kids to call their own!

here is the link, please spread the word!

http://www.change.org/petitions/hurricanes-fans-for-a-hurricanes-stadium

i signed, but let's be honest.. if you're a true canes fan, you don't give two ****s about where we play.. and i think that list would be more effective if it had 30k signatures not 5k.. it makes no sense for them to build a stadium that will be used for football 6-7 times a year (unless they build an FIU type thing, but do you really want a glorified high school stadium for the U), not to mention there's no space for it anywhere.

If they improve JRS, i'd be fine with watching the games there.. although it'd be nice if parking was cheaper.

**** yeah I care where they play. I don't want them playing in some 2 bit stadium that's not good for watching games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back