If you are a true Cane fan

Another, "If you are a TRUE Cane fan" post....... Can someone, please, throw together a list of the requirements for being a "TRUE" fan, so I can see if I qualify?

Advertisement
We are getting massive renovation at our current stadium by 2015. They are moving the stands closer to the field which should definitely help. The dolphins want the super bowl bad again. Change is coming

Advertisement
How are they gonna do that?

210-ancient-aliens-im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg

Then you want to see UM build a stadium for our Canes. Not saying it will happen or how or where but I started this petition a few months ago. We have 2500 signatures currently but would welcome each and everyone here to sign if you haven't already. Once we get to 5000 I will send the list to Donna Shalala, the board of trustees and Eichorst.

Lets show UM the fans want a stadium for our kids to call their own!

here is the link, please spread the word!

http://www.change.org/petitions/hurricanes-fans-for-a-hurricanes-stadium

It doesn't bother me that there isn't an on campus stadium... Am I really not a "true fan"?! What a freakin' joke!

No, no you're not

Another, "If you are a TRUE Cane fan" post....... Can someone, please, throw together a list of the requirements for being a "TRUE" fan, so I can see if I qualify?

This reply alone disqualifies you

Advertisement
A lot of brainwashed "fans" on this board. I see Shalala and Co. have done well "conditioning" some of you.

Sign the dam petition, no backtalk or "can't be done'" "not gonna happen"

Just sign it

Miami doesnt need anything grand just a nice 45-50k seat stadium.....facilities matter nowadays....Oregon stadium isnt large but is contructed very well and miami could do the same...when a kid goes to UF/FSU in state they see a difference. but being a sfla resident I have no idea where they could even put the stadium

Advertisement
Miami doesnt need anything grand just a nice 45-50k seat stadium.....facilities matter nowadays....Oregon stadium isnt large but is contructed very well and miami could do the same...when a kid goes to UF/FSU in state they see a difference. but being a sfla resident I have no idea where they could even put the stadium

Another astute poster!

Btw, the Swamp and Doak are much better stadiums than Sun Life.

No.

Yes they are because both are within walking distance for the students instead of an hour bus ride

I have not been to the Swamp but I have been to Sun Life and Doak Campbell. Doak Campbell was a much better overall experience, and the stadium is much more college football friendly. The whole athletic complex, the campus and stadium all in the same place gives it a much better gameday feel. The only thing I like more at Sun Life is the tailgating. I was in the West End Zone 8 rows up and I felt like I was a mile away from the game at Sun Life, while at Doak I was in row 4 on the sideline and I could see everything on the field perfectly.

Whether it is a new stadium, or the proper renovations to Sun Life, we need something done quickly.

as a fan, I want us to win....I don't care if it's in the Cowboys' new stadium or if it's on a barnyard....just win.

Advertisement
Who cares. I signed it because I hate No Life. So what if it won't do anything?

sun life blows

Really? It blows? Have you been to some of the othe rstadiums other colleges play in.We are dam lucky we have Sun Life. And the OB was falling apart.

I've been to a bunch of them and they are much better to watch a CFB game than no life. The place sux. ****, even Goddell won't touch it for a SB.

Another astute poster!

Meh. Autzen is a bad example. There's nothing else to do in the mid-Wilammette Valley but farm and camp. That stadium was recently expanded to about 60k, and they're already talking about pushing it up to 72k. If you threw a 50k seat stadium on campus and called it your home, it would look like a cotdam high school field next to Doak, Swamp, etc. Gotta go 60k minimum, and pimp the **** out of it. Or, just kick the ******* Marlins out of town, and retrofit that ****** to be a reborn OB.

This is such a nice thought but reality is it will never happen. Sorry to squash your hopes but the team doesn't fill Sun Life what makes you think it would get funding to build it's own stadium.

field.

Some stankin' turds.

This should never happen.

Sign the petition.

Advertisement
Back