If you are a true Cane fan

strauzer

Freshman
Then you want to see UM build a stadium for our Canes. Not saying it will happen or how or where but I started this petition a few months ago. We have 2500 signatures currently but would welcome each and everyone here to sign if you haven't already. Once we get to 5000 I will send the list to Donna Shalala, the board of trustees and Eichorst.

Lets show UM the fans want a stadium for our kids to call their own!

here is the link, please spread the word!

http://www.change.org/petitions/hurricanes-fans-for-a-hurricanes-stadium

Advertisement
26.jpg

Advertisement
Then you want to see UM build a stadium for our Canes. Not saying it will happen or how or where but I started this petition a few months ago. We have 2500 signatures currently but would welcome each and everyone here to sign if you haven't already. Once we get to 5000 I will send the list to Donna Shalala, the board of trustees and Eichorst.

Lets show UM the fans want a stadium for our kids to call their own!

here is the link, please spread the word!

http://www.change.org/petitions/hurricanes-fans-for-a-hurricanes-stadium

It doesn't bother me that there isn't an on campus stadium... Am I really not a "true fan"?! What a freakin' joke!

Yes, and we can put it on stilts in the Chesapeake Bay.

Pros: Close to me. Land (water) is free. With each score, Aberdeen Proving Grounds could blast one of their shells (wear ear plugs).

Cons: Cost of ear plugs. No other cons.

Conclusion: Let's do it!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe if the signatures were accompanied with 7 figure checks it would get her attention and wanting a stadium has nothing to do with being a good Cane fan

Btw, the Swamp and Doak are much better stadiums than Sun Life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
retractable roof college football stadium would be a huge waste of resources

Yeah. Retractable roof and bucket seats that recline with cup holders.

Alternating orange and green soft artificial turf, sky boxes, and LED stadium illumination with a programmable laser show.

And maybe the Dolphins would want to play at Hurricane Stadium.

Advertisement
Back