I’d rather lose to NC State...

...With Emory instead of losing with Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.

Edit: Added the emphasized losing because everyone got their panties in a wad, as well as emphasized the winning part
WTF

Advertisement
The fact is TVD is capable of being better because his past has shown us he can be. If he returns to form, he’s much better, especially right now, than any other QB on our roster. Add in that he’s played against FSU various times including at Doak. That would be a lot for Emory.

It’s up to Tyler whether he in fact returns to form however.

We have no patience for TVD but we are going to suddenly develop patience for Emory? Still have a small chance to still play for the ACC title and an overall chance for good 2023 season. Emory’s time will come. He’s showing more patience than the fans.

Advertisement
What was it about Emory on the field has everyone going the hard for him?

I look at both guys right now and say, we are in a bad spot either way
Literally like 2 throws and him smiling lol

Us being bad for this long has lowered our standards so much man, a player doesn’t have to do much for the fanbase to call them that next best thing..And if we hate one player we automatically want the backup no matter if they are better or not..Its literally the same **** different player every year lol

...With Emory instead of losing with Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.

Edit: Added the emphasized losing because everyone got their panties in a wad, as well as emphasized the winning part
Nominate for dumbest post of the year...:stupid: You can’t fix STUPID.

Please people, don’t forget, this is the guy that took your money so that a lawn truck with a homemade sign took a couple of turns on US1 half of an afternoon.

I know you’re embarrassed you got fleeced, but don’t fall for it a second time.

A win is better than a loss. Keeping your money is better than giving to a huckster.

It’s science.

Advertisement
Calm Down Champions League GIF by Liverpool FC
Bring in Mo Salah. Agreed.

Just when I think I know who the biggest beta on CIS is, someone new nosedives in front. I guess luckily for you this time people have jumped with you so you're not alone.

I prefer we don't lose to either, but in reality we wil lose both games sorry. Mario record in the ACC will be 4-12 after this season

Advertisement

This was not one of your better moments. This ranks up there with the money you took from posters for the lunch truck banner because the plane broke down. LOL

By the way how was that Hawaii trip ;)

Advertisement
I prefer we don't lose to either, but in reality we wil lose both games sorry. Mario record in the ACC will be 4-12 after this season

I hope your prediction record continues as it has been so far.

Here’s one of your latest beauties.

Agreed, Clemson 42-17, Mario has lost the team again.

Fml
We have the dumbest fans.
We’re 6-2. But let’s bench all upperclassmen and start all freshmen to start rebuilding.
Have I told you we have the dumbest fans?
No not all the upperclassmen just TVD right now. All the other underclassmen that need to be starting are already starting. You are a victim, you have become so used to mediocrity.

Attachments

• IMG_2478.png
    IMG_2478.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back