I’d rather lose to NC State...

I'm not a big Van Dyke fan and I really like Emory's approach to the game. That said, if it isn't something physical holding Van Dyke back and it is indeed mental maybe he puts it all together against NC State and that snowballs into the FSU game? I used to play pool competitively and I had a couple patches where I couldn't make a straight in shot from 6 inches away. I got in my own head and made it worse by overcompensating. Unfortunately, there isn't anything can do to fix him. He has to figure it out for himself

Last edited:
Advertisement
Remember when Bama benched Jalen Hurts for Tua? If your backup is good, there’s no need to use an injured starter.
Tua was the 5-star stud, everyone's #1 QB, who was bound to take over. Let's keep the comps to ones that actually fit the situation.

TVD had his big party against NC State a couple years ago. This could help him get his confidence back just in time.

Tua was the 5-star stud, everyone's #1 QB, who was bound to take over. Let's keep the comps to ones that actually fit the situation.
TVD and Emory are both 3 stars with flashes of brilliance. They are pretty comparable.

With Emory instead of Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.
too soon, he has nc state and fsu ... after the noles game will tell us his future

Advertisement
Not only that every WR will now know that he’s throwing the ball to him. Imagine if Emory went undefeated and lit teams up? How are WRs like JJ going to complain that we have not future at QB then??

He threw some of the best balls we saw probably since Morris against Clemson. This teams wants to role with him as well.
Lmfao
TVD and Emory are both 3 stars with flashes of brilliance. They are pretty comparable.
Emory had a couple good passes in one game. TVD has years of great passes. They aren’t comparable. I’m as ****ed as anyone about TVD but y’all acting like Emory is a baller. He may be eventually but not now.

Lmfao

Emory had a couple good passes in one game. TVD has years of great passes. They aren’t comparable. I’m as ****ed as anyone about TVD but y’all acting like Emory is a baller. He may be eventually but not now.
TVD is clearly injured. One need not be a “baller” to take his place right now.

With Emory instead of Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.

Edit the subject line.

I'd rather not lose to anyone.

Advertisement
I’d be cool with that as well.

WTF is this place, honestly??
7aiUV1ZHCHba.gif

Hoping for losses now? Have we really fallen that far lol .. we're 7-1 if not for kneegate.
People hoping we lose are the exact same people rooting for the Noles in here every day.

Advertisement
We play TVD and practice hard this week incorporating TE and RB screens so the game opens up for TVD again. He cannot lock into Restrepo and I would actually make it a point in practice by not allowing him to go there all week

Advertisement

expand...
Man you have too much time on your hands.

People hates players so bad they’d rather lose with another player than win with the guy they hate. It was literally posted in this thread lol. Once again “ I’d rather lose with this guy than win with the guy I don’t like”. Even though we sit at 6-2. In a sport where wins mean everything.

Never change Cis lol.

The purpose of this season is to survive with the most wins, so that we have a positive for use in recruiting sales. In no way, shape, or form do you trade a win for anything this year.

Then again, our "fans" root for FSU, so I'm surprised by nothing anymore.

Literally nowhere in the OP or anywhere else do I say I prefer to lose over win. The point is if we lose with Emory we would definitely lose with TVD, and I def say in the OP Emory gives us the best chance to win.

Edit the subject line.

I'd rather not lose to anyone.

Perhaps I was asking for it with the click baity subject line but **** is CIS full of illiterate drama queens lmao.

Advertisement
Back