Hope ya'll are appreciating Cam's greatness

Advertisement
I know it’s natural for us fans to talk about trap games and getting complacent and blah blah blah

This dude won’t let it happen. He’s built different between the ears like the great ones

We have some tough games ahead but it won’t be for lack of effort
Agreed. I went into this game with absolutely zero concern, which I don’t think I’ve been able to say about a game we weren’t favored by 35+ in like 15 years, and it’s all because I have zero concerns with our QB and the offense.

Advertisement
I know it’s natural for us fans to talk about trap games and getting complacent and blah blah blah

This dude won’t let it happen. He’s built different between the ears like the great ones

We have some tough games ahead but it won’t be for lack of effort
Indeed. It should have been 100% apparent week one against the University in Florida that this man is different.

He leaves meat on the bone every game tbh and we still dominate.
Kid is a pure gamer.
Rinse repeat in the portal please Mario
lol i promise i'm not trying to be a debbie downer but we gotta have realistic expectations: we are not rinsing and repeating in the portal and getting another heisman favorite. (and hopefully we won't need to to be a dangerous team next year! we're building)

cam is truly special: enjoy him while we've got him.

Advertisement
Never thought we'd see a QB like this come through Miami ever again. Don't take it for granted fellas, seasons like this (potentially) don't come around too often.

Worth every penny.
He made himself a generational amount of money when he decided to come back. 4th round at Best money this year is nothing like top 10 pick money next. Happy for him

Never thought we'd see a QB like this come through Miami ever again. Don't take it for granted fellas, seasons like this (potentially) don't come around too often.

Worth every penny.
This could be an epic national title type season when it is all said and done. Still long ways to go but this season could be most fun season since 01.

lol i promise i'm not trying to be a debbie downer but we gotta have realistic expectations: we are not rinsing and repeating in the portal and getting another heisman favorite. (and hopefully we won't need to to be a dangerous team next year! we're building)

cam is truly special: enjoy him while we've got him.
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Man,… i still cant believe this dude is our QB. He really is HIM. Every time i see that poise, that beautiful flick of the wrist spiral with accuracy and timing; its like a dream. You see him sell that hit out of bounds in the first quarter? I know yall seen him smiling back at the sideline too right??!?? Mans is playing chess.

Worth every penny.
Cam is an elite QB no doubt. Restrepo is a very good WR one of the best to come through Miami. Very smart and excellent possession WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back