Hope ya'll are appreciating Cam's greatness

I was watching some old NFL films after the game, and I came to the realization that Cam, in terms of elusiveness and trying to keep a play alive, reminds me a whole lot of Fran Tarkenton.

Can pretty much also put the ball right where he wants it.

No doubt about it; I'm impressed.

Advertisement
the level of confidence the staff has in him speaks volumes. i've never subscribed to the whole "mario is a caveman" thing but i do think that under normal circumstances we would be running the ball more than we are. it's just that the staff knows what we all know, and what the commentators said outright: why run the ball when you have this guy? we were able to exert our will on the ground just fine once the game was in hand, but we got there on ward's arm.
Even Mario knows that if somebody gives you a Lamborghini, you don’t take it around the shopping mall parking lot learning how to pull into spaces or parallel park

Never thought we'd see a QB like this come through Miami ever again. Don't take it for granted fellas, seasons like this (potentially) don't come around too often.

Worth every penny.
Meh Manny Santiago GIF by UFC

Advertisement
I am. Fully in the moment. I hope everyone here is fully in on this team. We're already here, the nation just doesn't fully realize it yet. Gonna be a good year. LFG.

I'll see you all there Friday night. We're going to beat the ******* brakes off of the Hokies.

Advertisement
Unreal, and to think he did miss a few throws plus his pick could have been another TD.

What about the last minute flip (knee was admittedly just down)....

Advertisement
Back