High School Football Fall 2024

Enterprise is loaded.

This is good on good 2 weeks back to back.

I was sold on the kid already so it wouldnt matter to me...but love to see it.
excited to see a potential matchup of Upshaw & Andrew Purcell.

Eric Winters, i'm also a fan of on that squad.

Advertisement
Dothan gave Central a fit last night. 42-35 and Dothan receiver got stopped bout 6 inches from goal line as time expired. Been some competitive 7A Alabama games this year. I saw Enterprise beat Dothan 28-21 last week. Really close games. The upshaw kid though is a player and glad we got him. Considering his coach is Patrick Nix, I always thought Auburn would be a player and that they got Coleman last year too.
Nix must have some um love

Advertisement
Upshaw is going to step all over Purcell if they ever have him covering him.

He's slow & short.
I seen Purcell and wasnt overly impressed. I think they will shift coverage to keep him from burning them over the top. But if its man coverage without major safety help then Upshaw will obliterate dude. Central QB does a good job of throwing WRs open instead of waiting for them to just be open. Most high school dbs dont turn their head for the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami Central beat American Heritage 35-32

ep78UZy5FVbfN6mhCU (2).gif

Advertisement
I was up in Pompano Beach at Steve Mc Nair park yesterday afternoon for my granddaughter special needs track and field games .

I walked over to the small football type stadium and watched for a time these young kids practicing football.

I was amazed at the abilities of these kids , I we can keep these kids in state at Miami we will constantly be in the running for rings.

Some kids walked by me and I saw them oozing with confidence in there game , there speed is absolutely amazing with size , I kept sawing my goodness this is all we need right here.

We must keep recruiting very early at least showing up with interest

Hopefully no one thinks this is joking like I was told earlier in my posts.

Last edited:
Venice has an unbelievable offense this year their averaging about 50 pp.g-Next week they play IMG

Cocoa plays Norland at home-

Lakeland 48 Miami BTW 14-They may be the best team in the state they beat Central earlier but, Central has a better QB now-

Their in 5A -They will have to go through either Jones or Edgewater to get to the state final

St.Thomas Aquinas will have to go through Delray Beach Atlantic who’s the best team in Palm Beach county-

5A state title game could be Lakeland and STA-They have a great history together.

Piper beat Ely-This is Pipers best team maybe since the Bennie and Brian Blades days years back.

Remember the name Jett Harrison. Freshman at St Joseph’s Prep in Philly. Younger bro of Marvin. Better at this age than Marvin was….see how he keeps developing. Already over 6’ apparently.

Advertisement
Back