High School Football Fall 2024

20240911_165639.jpg

Advertisement
Northwestern vs norland should be prime time game locally.
How good is the Bull’s QB? He had a helluva game vs Venice-

Is Calvin Russell the best WR in SF?

He was unstoppable against Venice-

He’s a really good basketball player I hear as well.

Should be a high scoring game-Yapoor is to defend.

How good is the Bull’s QB? He had a helluva game vs Venice-

Is Calvin Russell the best WR in SF?

He was unstoppable against Venice-

He’s a really good basketball player I hear as well.

Should be a high scoring game-Yapoor is to defend.
Teddy will call up a good game.

the qb i guess its ok. The qb i coached i guess maybe is second string.

Russell is one of the top wr in s.fla in the top 5 for sure. Right now i got Mali Toney as a big dog even though he is small in size.

Will be a real good game to watch ...Norland got Jade Card back from MNW earlier and my young EJ if they protect will get his numbers since i coach with norlands oc before for years (he draws up good stuff)

Teddy will call up a good game.

the qb i guess its ok. The qb i coached i guess maybe is second string.

Russell is one of the top wr in s.fla in the top 5 for sure. Right now i got Mali Toney as a big dog even though he is small in size.

Will be a real good game to watch ...Norland got Jade Card back from MNW earlier and my young EJ if they protect will get his numbers since i coach with norlands oc before for years (he draws up good stuff)
Thx!

Will do you have Jabari Brady and Josh Moore?

Also Cortez Mills?

Thx

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude has 3+ tds every week.
He is their whole offense. Other teams know and he still produces. But I will say I was impressed with his route running and ability to use leverage to create separation from defenders even when they would double team and bracket him. Next week will be a good test. Central has to play IMG. It will probably be the only game they play being the lesser talented team.

Advertisement
He is their whole offense. Other teams know and he still produces. But I will say I was impressed with his route running and ability to use leverage to create separation from defenders even when they would double team and bracket him. Next week will be a good test. Central has to play IMG. It will probably be the only game they play being the lesser talented team.
Correction. They play Enterprise this week then IMG next

Norland topped MNW.

It was a close game came down to the wire.

Norland got an int close to redzone to preserve the win.

Norland won with like 60 yards of offense. lol..Folks are chirping about Teddy B's play calling lol

Down the road need to recruit Norland db Kent Dopson..i dont remember if i brought his name up on the board.

MNW has another wr other than Russell as well Nicksaint Joseph.

Enterprise is loaded.

This is good on good 2 weeks back to back.

I was sold on the kid already so it wouldnt matter to me...but love to see it.
Dothan gave Central a fit last night. 42-35 and Dothan receiver got stopped bout 6 inches from goal line as time expired. Been some competitive 7A Alabama games this year. I saw Enterprise beat Dothan 28-21 last week. Really close games. The upshaw kid though is a player and glad we got him. Considering his coach is Patrick Nix, I always thought Auburn would be a player and that they got Coleman last year too.

Advertisement
Back