High School Football Fall 2024

Sta qb sucks

He’s a solid QB-Doesn’t make mistakes,gets the ball to his playmakers and his very poised and smart.

He led them to a state title over a very good Homestead team who played a great 2nd half and almost won the game led by QB Joshua Townsend.

Advertisement
He’s a solid QB-Doesn’t make mistakes,gets the ball to his playmakers and his very poised and smart.

He led them to a state title over a very good Homestead team who played a great 2nd half and almost won the game led by QB Joshua Townsend.

Hes your typical STA QB they’ve had for the most of my life, the prototypical game manager

Hes your typical STA QB they’ve had for the most of my life, the prototypical game manager
Pretty much-Jake Rudock ended up at Iowa then Michigan played in the NFL-

Ryan Becker went to Penn-He’s the TE coach there he’s been there for a long time-

Wes Carroll is the OC at STA-he played at FIU

John O’Korn-not sure what happened with him-

Zion Turner-Went to UCONN he transferred out to Jacksonville St

Champ Harris-went to Army he’s the backup QB

Long time ago John Congemi went to Pitt broke most of Marino’s record then played in the CFL-He’s a broadcaster now.

Most of these guys won state championships except Congemi I believe.

Advertisement
East St Louis putting it on Loyola late first half 26-0. Loyola ranked 1 in Illinois.

34-7 Final

From the Chicago Sun-Times:

Loyola arrived in central Illinois on a 22-game road winning streak with back-to-back state titles and an undefeated 2023 season.

The Ramblers that took the field at Illinois State’s Hancock Stadium on Saturday didn’t resemble the team that rolled through opponents last season. East St. Louis dominated top-ranked Loyola in a 34-7 victory that was almost never in doubt.

Ramblers coach Beau Desherow said he’s “never seen speed like that.

Sounds a little like Ice's juggernaut at Booker T in 2013 that was ranked No. 1 nationally all season by USA Today.

Still without a doubt the best high school team I've seen

34-7 Final

From the Chicago Sun-Times:

Loyola arrived in central Illinois on a 22-game road winning streak with back-to-back state titles and an undefeated 2023 season.

The Ramblers that took the field at Illinois State’s Hancock Stadium on Saturday didn’t resemble the team that rolled through opponents last season. East St. Louis dominated top-ranked Loyola in a 34-7 victory that was almost never in doubt.

Ramblers coach Beau Desherow said he’s “never seen speed like that.

Sounds a little like Ice's juggernaut at Booker T in 2013 that was ranked No. 1 nationally all season by USA Today.

Still without a doubt the best high school team I've seen
ESTL d is extremely good. Wasn’t too sure about the offense since they have a new qb and new WR’s.

What’s crazy is Loyola is in Illinois largest class (8A) and ESTL is technically (5A) but they play in (6A) for better competition. They should really be in 7A.

Advertisement
Always been athletes and football players from there.

Before the town dried up, there were two high schools: Lincoln and East St. Louis High.

One of the best rivalries in the entire Midwest
They got some big boys on that OL. There’s some freshman and sophs that are at least 6’5 and over 300 lbs already. They have a freshman qb who will take over next year that is going to be a stud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back