Hey why did Blake James thread get locked

Posters who called me dumb for its Christmas and give Blake some peace enjoy your Christmas.same peace you give let it rest on you.

Advertisement
Nobody told his goofy asss to tweet. If he doesn't like it, he shouldn't be in that public role.
it's Christmas dude **** give it a break.I understand the hate but **** man Christmas is about peace,love and joy.be the better person and you might just feel better on the inside.

I hope Flake is harassed for the rest of his public life for what he's done to the school.

The fact that this clown didn't even put out a statement or have a press conference after the season tells you all you need to know. He didn't even pretend to care and appease the fans

He is literally the worst AD in America

Advertisement
it's Christmas dude **** give it a break.I understand the hate but **** man Christmas is about peace,love and joy.be the better person and you might just feel better on the inside.
You're absolutely right. Nothing hits me in the warm and fuzzies quite like canes fans coming together to tell blake to *** his own face for the holidays.

I just posted a thread about Blake getting killed on Twitter for his Happy Hanukkah post and it got deleted. What gives?

Only his ********** is allowed to abuse Flake. She also has a few CIS admins in chains.

You're absolutely right. Nothing hits me in the warm and fuzzies quite like canes fans coming together to tell blake to *** his own face for the holidays.
I agree I don't like Blake either but you still have some respect especially at Christmas time.

Advertisement
Back