Hey why did Blake James thread get locked

Advertisement
Oh my! Fake’s wife looks like The Big Whopper Billy Paultz.

Now why do you have to make fun of one of my favorite Rockets players? Moses was awesome, but Billy had that basketball IQ you can't teach... Ah, when the NBA was great basketball.

Advertisement
They're scared.

School has basically shut down all local reporter access to the team during Bowl prep. They've gone radio silent.

They feel the heat, but just don't wanna deal with it. They know they are fraudulent.

Truthfully, it's not a bad move. Every time these guys open their mouths something stupid flies out. I'd rather them go silent.

This is Christmas even though many of us don't like Blake let the man have some peace this week.

Advertisement
The Hect emailed me and said they wanted us to start removing negative threads. We countered and said only if they allow us to have more press passes and better access. The countered us saying that SMD would have the highest access, but offered to give us Barry Jackson's credentials. The new press pass will go to Jason, our 14-year-old reporter from American Heritage High School. Our only request to Jason was that he remove his Florida Gator background from twitter before reporting.

I knew it had to be something serious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocker.....Mods protecting an administration that doesnt care about winning.

Thanks Mods

Advertisement
Back