Halftime vs FSU

I wish we had the environment we had under Butch where all problems were taken care of in the locker room by the players and the coaches were hands off but too many soft kids now that would run straight to the admin and mommy.

It appears that is the case now. It is in house and people trying to act like they know what is going on. Fake News.

Advertisement
Turmoil with the team was going on prior to the FSU game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is when you have an old fart set in his ways and don't feel the need to change with the times on the field or off! He couldn't get excited even if he was in a ***** house full of hot naked model figured women!

Richt's time has pass! The guy just need to step aside and at as CEO and leave the coaching to younger innovative minded coaches that can also relate to today's athletes!
Sure cue Nick Saban: “ do the right thing, the right way at the right time” and you win. No N’kosi whining Perry, no tweets etc...

Has Georgia performed this badly? What year? Why Miami?

2010 was pretty bad. This season may end up worse though. It is because UGA was smart enough to treat Richt like a baby and hand picked staff for him, forced him to fire under performing coaches, wouldn't let him call plays, etc. We made the mistake of letting him run things on his own like an adult.

Mark Pope on Perry’s Instagram Story tonight was seen doing the Nole Chop and said “Fvck this Cane ****”

Advertisement
I wish we had the environment we had under Butch where all problems were taken care of in the locker room by the players and the coaches were hands off but too many soft kids now that would run straight to the admin and mommy.

Lmfao...do some people really think this? Who on this team would run home and tell? Nesta? Amari Carter? Harley? Yall think Donaldson go home crying to mom? What about Corey Gaynor?
I look at this roster and I'd be hard pressed to find a pvssy listed. We got men on our squad, our coaches are just failing them right now. Mainly the QB/OL coach.

Advertisement
Lmfao...do some people really think this? Who on this team would run home and tell? Nesta? Amari Carter? Harley? Yall think Donaldson go home crying to mom? What about Corey Gaynor?
I look at this roster and I'd be hard pressed to find a pvssy listed. We got men on our squad, our coaches are just failing them right now. Mainly the QB/OL coach.

Brown saying it without saying it:

“Responding to the losses that are beginning to mount and possibly losing the team, Brown said that there are too many guys on the roster that haven't bought into the program, and are not all for the team.

“I told the offense after we got done with practice today there should be two groups of guys on this team - the small group of guys that lead and the rest that follow,” Brown said. “And right now we have too many third party guys who are not leaders and not following. We either need to get rid of those guys or get them on board to help this whole team.”

So, if you’re not a leader or a follower, what does the third party consist of?

“You’re a cancer is what you are,” he said. “So not a good thing... Cancer in the body spreads, takes over everything. So one is enough. I’m not trying to call out individual guys. There’s only two categories you fit in: part of the guys who are leading this team or a guy that’s following. There’s not room for anyone else.””

Advertisement
Back